Pathfinder 1E Paizo news/announcements hard to find?

Elodan

Adventurer
Is it just me or do you too have to do a lot of detective work to find out what's going on with Paizo and Pathfinder?

Some examples:
I ordered a Campaign Setting subscription starting with the Inner Sea World Guide. I then noticed that it was no longer in my subscriptions. I then had to search through a bunch a threads to find James telling people is was rescheduled for release in February (I have no issue with that decision).

Next year, according to some threads I stumbled upon, Paizo is releasing a Tian Xia sourcebook and an adventure path related to it. Really exciting stuff; at least from my perspective.

I would think that these types of news would be either in their blog or news feeds (I regularly check the blog),

Azmyth

First Post
If you're not a frequent flier on the Paizo forums, the best suggestion I can make to you is to subscribe to both the blogs and you shall know all!

IronWolf

blank
Some of these reschedules and new products have been mentioned here as well I believe. Though not always in obvious threads...

There is also the Product Schedule that can be helpful as well:

http://paizo.com/paizo/about/schedule

It can be a bit difficult to keep up with the latest on everything if you don't lurk on the Paizo forums much though.

Elodan

Adventurer
Some of these reschedules and new products have been mentioned here as well I believe. Though not always in obvious threads...

There is also the Product Schedule that can be helpful as well:

http://paizo.com/paizo/about/schedule

It can be a bit difficult to keep up with the latest on everything if you don't lurk on the Paizo forums much though.

Thanks. I skim their forums but I have real trouble keeping up as you really can't mark things as read as such.

Erik Mona

Adventurer
A lot of news comes out at Gen Con, including hints of stuff that is barely even on the drawing board. We've announced all of our products through June 2011. The Tian Xia stuff will be coming some time after that, so there's not really a lot of concrete info to offer beyond "we're doing something with this late next year."

You're right that shifting release dates are difficult to track, though. I wish we had a better system for that.

--Erik

Remove ads