Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Helfdan

First Post
Alarion of Tovarre

Alarion bows to the ladies staying behind, then follows the lady Veronica. On seeing Sir UpJohn, he bows and looks at his friend with concern.

Lou

Explorer
Ederaul Mamier

Sir Upjohn's younger daughters are not insensitive to the monk's attentions, subtle though he believes them to be, and a cascade of juvenile titters and giggling can be heard emanating from their portion of the room.

Once the group to visit Sir Upjohn has left, Raul addresses the young ladies, "M'ladies, what interesting things have you seen or hear of lately?"

Leif

Adventurer
At Red Rock -- Raul

Raul's attention to the girls starts them giggling and tittering again, and it is some time before their hormones have sufficiently subsided that they regain the powers of speech. The bravest among them speaks up as soon as she is able though, "We heard that Constable Alarion has been nominated for an award. A great medal to be awarded at the halftime ceremony of the Keepstorm Grand Championship."

Lou

Explorer
Ederaul Mamier - Red Rock

Raul smiles at the gossip about Alarion. "We have been quite occupied recently, so this is news to me. Not unexpected, though, as Constable Alarion is an exceptional constable. What else have you heard? Anything more local to your home?"

Leif

Adventurer
At Red Roc -- Raul

"Oh, we don't pay attention to that dreadfully depressing drivel. Just a bunch of nasty talk about Ice Worms from the far north being seen near Lauralie Summerhome for the first time in a generation. And Snow Giants, too. I mean, who really cares about that when we could be talking about Alarion and how dreamy he is!"

Rhun

First Post
Braevil nods, and moves closer to the sick man. "Sir Upjohn, your daughter has told us of your recent sickness. As a servant of Meda, I thought I might be able to offer some relief from your ailments."

OOC: Braevil will use his Heal skill to attempt to determine what is wrong with Sir Upjohn, and how to treat him.

Heal Check: 29

Leif

Adventurer
At Red Rock -- Braevil

Brae looks around Sir Upjohn's sick bed and notes several empty vials that Sit Upjohn says contained medicine administered to him by a doctor. Brae detects the odour of something from the vial that is decidedly not medicine.

Rhun

First Post
Brae grimaces after sniffing one of the bottles and setting it back down. "Sir Upjohn, who gave you this so-called medicine? Because I am quite certain that it is anything but medicine."

Lou

Explorer
Raul makes a play for information

"Oh, we don't pay attention to that dreadfully depressing drivel. Just a bunch of nasty talk about Ice Worms from the far north being seen near Lauralie Summerhome for the first time in a generation. And Snow Giants, too. I mean, who really cares about that when we could be talking about Alarion and how dreamy he is!"

Raul frowns as he replies and leans back into the relaxing couch, "That's really too bad. Constable Alarion would have been thrilled to hear your report on the ice worms and snow giants. But if you have not paid attention, we will have to find others to provide that report. You could have spent an extended time face-to-face with Constable Dreamy, I mean, Alarion." Raul sits back up straight, "Unless, of course, you could arrange to supervise the reports by others, while Constable Alarion and ourselves listen and take notes. Constable Alarion would be most pleased with your help."

Last edited:

Remove ads