NEW Eternity Publishing WEBSITE

Hey all! :)

I'm working on two new articles for the website. One of which I am contemplating opening up as a group project.

The basic idea will be for people to suggest or design maybe a single encounter (either for 3E or 4E, the whole thing can be edition neutral) based around maybe half a dozen themes/ideas.

I came up with the idea the other day when I sort of got to thinking what the heck would Demogorgon really do in the Abyss if he didn't want to get steam rollered by a group of upstart adventurers (or an invading rival Demon Prince). I mean with his resources should they even stand a chance? Without breaking the rules of the game exactly how difficult and uncomfortable could we make it for PCs (or NPCs) trying to take out Demogorgon?

I'll have the respective articles up over the next few days, but in the meantime mull over the idea of how dangerous we can make the game without breaking the rules.

Hey everyone! :)

Just to let you know I updated the Eternity Publishing website with a new article on the Court of Demogorgon. Thats part one of a two part feature on him. Second part should be tomorrow.

Eternity Publishing

I'm also thinking about some 3.5 articles (for immortalshandbook.com)compiling all the fan created 3.5E stuff people have posted here...something I think I should have done ages ago. So I'll be looking to get that done this week as well.

Anyway you can let me know what you think here or on the Eternity Publishing website. I may go back and edit a few things regarding the Court of Demogorgon article.

Hello again! :)

I updated/added a lot of information on the Court of Demogorgon article (I really wasn't happy with it yesterday), I have the second article Demogorgon Delves about half finished and a third article (a new review) also about half finished. So I shouldn't have a problem completing them on Wednesday and Thursday nights respectively.

Hey guys! :)

As was reported a few days ago, the old website was hacked (though this time it was nothing malicious). I fixed it and emailed the webspace people, however, the site seems to be down at the moment (for the past few hours). They have sent me a response but I don't seem to be able to view their website (it seems down as does my own) to read it.

In the meantime the new website is fine and I should have another update shortly.

I also want to go back over the Die Demogorgon Die article and add/fix a few things. It may have been a bit confusing as to what was going on.

Hi all! :)

Just updated the new website with a review of an old book called Pantheons of the Megaverse.

I'll have another update in a day or so. In between which I may fix the Die Demogorgon Die article.

The old website is fine (actually was fine about 20 minutes after I posted my previous post). According to the webspace people it wasn't so much 'hacked' as someone was able to paste a skin over the top of it...or something like that. Anyway, normal service has been resumed.

Hey Alzrius mate! :)

Alzrius said:
Just a quick bump here to let you know that I posted a comment on this article, U_K.

I know, thanks for that dude. I got an email telling me of the comment earlier.

Not that it takes anything away from this forum, but it was nice to finally get a comment on the new website.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I know, thanks for that dude. I got an email telling me of the comment earlier.

I suspected you would, but I wanted to be sure in case you had that feature turned off. In which case there's no need to tell you that I've responded to your response. :p

Not that it takes anything away from this forum, but it was nice to finally get a comment on the new website.

Having a Wordpress blog myself, I thought you'd like that. ;)

Fieari

Explorer
EDIT: Ignore this post. I didn't realize your old website still existed in tandem with the new one.

On the other hand, have you considered migrating the old articles over to your new website, for ease of navigation?

Hey Fieari mate! :)

Fieari said:
EDIT: Ignore this post. I didn't realize your old website still existed in tandem with the new one.

On the other hand, have you considered migrating the old articles over to your new website, for ease of navigation?

Well I was thinking that I might keep the old website for 3E articles and the new website for 4E articles.

Remove ads