NEW Eternity Publishing WEBSITE

Hey everyone! :)

Okay, here is the link to the new website:

Eternity Publishing

I'll try and update with 4 new articles every 2 weeks.

If you have any suggestions for articles this is the thread for it, or email me agooddesigner[MENTION=89935]hotmail[/MENTION].com or you can even post on the new website! :D

I will be keeping the old website too, don't worry about that. But most of the main articles will be on this new one.

I'm also now on facebook: Craig Cochrane (I'm the one holding the camera phone in the pic). However, I can't give you a direct link to facebook since there are multiple people with the same name on there. So if you are on that, send me a friend request and say hello. :)

Rhuarc

Explorer
Great site, UK! Definitely a vast improvement over the last one. And nice articles so far, hope you are able to keep up with the schedule you've announced :)

Good luck with finishing the Bestiary, really about time now! Looking forward to it.

Howdy Rhuarc mate! :)

Rhuarc said:
Great site, UK! Definitely a vast improvement over the last one.

Thanks. :cool:

And nice articles so far, hope you are able to keep up with the schedule you've announced :)

I'm trying to come up with a good mix of previews, reviews, Epic/Immortal articles and features.

But if people have any suggestions let me know - because I'll probably run out of ideas at some point.

Good luck with finishing the Bestiary, really about time now! Looking forward to it.

I get there in the end. :eek:

Howdy Khisanth mate! :)

Khisanth the Ancient said:
Cool previews.

Thanks! :cool:

What's a 'Vampire Intelligence' -- some sort of psionic vampire?

A Pitris or Vampire Intelligence (sometimes also Vampire Collective) is a powerful psionic alien vampire (of far realm origins) that drains the soul along with the blood. When it kills, it can add aspects of that being to itself (physically, mentally and spiritually). So its an alien that basically steals souls (giving the monster its personality).

Physically its a bit like the alien creature from the movie "The Thing" in that it has no set shape. When it 'absorbs' or 'infects' others it can grow, and bits of it can be detached. So it'll be a cool enemy to battle.

The Pitris in Volume One (of the Vampire Bestiary) is of course the weakest variety, there are Lunar, Solar and Divine Pitris as well. An example of a Divine Pitris might be something akin to Shub-Niggurath.

Hello again! :)

Rhuarc said:
hope you are able to keep up with the schedule you've announced :)

In fairness maybe 3 articles per fortnight is a safer bet...

...that said I just updated with a new article about the Immortal Tier. ;)

Now that I have time to comment more fully:

Vampire Bestiary Preview:

Very interested to see your take on the different vampires (Wendigo, Strix etc.)

Lesser Temple: does this follow the setup in the 'Encounters with God' article?

Uktena? I've always seen that as the name for a giant serpent in Cherokee mythology.

Encounters with God:

Cool. In general, I really like these 'generalized'/'theory' articles.

Minor nitpick: by your "Minions: n-3" rule the Lich Minions in the Orcus example ought to be Level 30 rather than 27, unless I'm missing something.

Since the VB preview mentions a lesser temple of Kali, will VB part 2 and 3 have a greater temple and divine realm of Kali respectively?

---

Against the Reptile God: that's one of the ones that you were going to use other writers for, right? When will that start?

Khisanth the Ancient said:
Now that I have time to comment more fully:

Remember you can also leave comments under the articles themselves. ;)

Vampire Bestiary Preview:

Very interested to see your take on the different vampires (Wendigo, Strix etc.)

I saw the WotC Wendigo in the Demonomicon, I must admit I did like the art. I think my version is a tad truer to the mythology - although whether that will make for a better monster I suppose only time will tell.

Lesser Temple: does this follow the setup in the 'Encounters with God' article?

Yes and no. I am sure I used that as the basic framework, but I definately changed a few things around. Certainly a few of the priests do follow this method though, but the guards and other stuff don't.

Theres also a bit of a bleed over from the Thuggee entry. For example I think (off the top of my head) the Thuggee Executioner is a Level 11 Soldier. He also makes a darn good basic soldier for the Lesser Temple.

Uktena? I've always seen that as the name for a giant serpent in Cherokee mythology.

Its an interesting monster, a vampiric serpent (amongst other powers) that I think compliments very well the Cannibal entries. You can sort of see the two in tandem.

Encounters with God:

Cool. In general, I really like these 'generalized'/'theory' articles.

Well if people can suggest a few more for me to tackle I'll be happy to do them.

Minor nitpick: by your "Minions: n-3" rule the Lich Minions in the Orcus example ought to be Level 30 rather than 27, unless I'm missing something.

Must be a typo - thanks.

Since the VB preview mentions a lesser temple of Kali, will VB part 2 and 3 have a greater temple and divine realm of Kali respectively?

Yes. Although I'll try and vary the format as much as possible in the later books.

Against the Reptile God: that's one of the ones that you were going to use other writers for, right? When will that start?

As soon as I get the Vampire Bestiary completed - so hopefully in about a month or so.

Remove ads