PoPP: Souls For Smuggler's Shiv [01]

Rhun

First Post
"Yes. As I said, not the most friendly of islands. Ghosts, aggressive crustaceans, and who know what else all apparently inhabit this island we find ourselves on." Abraxis holds his hands to the fire. "We must find a way off of this island. We've formed a band to work toward that common goal. Another hand would be most welcome, provided it is a useful one."

IronWolf

blank
"I am certain I have talents that may prove useful." Taron replies as he reaches into a side pocket of his backpack and withdraws a battered flask. "I am afraid that wreck took my tankard for now, but I still have this with a few good swigs left in it." Taron continues as he offers a sip from the flask to Abraxis, before taking a small one himself.

"Now, what plan have you to get off this island? Taron asks as he puts the flask into the backpack again.

Rhun

First Post
Abraxis takes a sip, and hands the flask back. "Thank you. Honestly, we do not yet have a plan for escaping the island. We've spent the last couple of days merely trying to survive. But it is our hope that with some exploration, perhaps we can find a salvageable ship or other means to escape."

IronWolf

blank
"More exploration it is then. I will be happy to lend what aid I can as we continue to scour the island for the means off of it." Taron replies.

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

Lerissa looks at the newcomer with more than a critical eye. "So tell us, what would you be able to contribute to our group if we agree to allow you to remain among us? So far all I can see that you are proficient at is drinking."

IronWolf

blank
Taron glances from the near empty flask to the person addressing him now. He finishes pocketing the flask in his backpack before replying. "I bring knowledge and the spirits of Cayden himself to help ease our stay on the island while we work to find our way off. How else do you suspect I managed to lie injured in the shallow hole in the ground near the beach and survive my weeks here?" Taron replies. "I am confident you will find my aid quite useful upon this island."

Rhun

First Post
"You've been here on the island for a while longer than we," says Brae. "Have you noticed anything that may be of use to us? Or any dangers that we should be aware of?"

IronWolf

blank
"Unfortunately I had just enough energy and stamina to crawl myself to a small depression near where you found me." Taron replies. "I found myself with an injured leg from the shipwreck. I woke up on the shore, unable to stand, hurt like a Chelaxian devil! I spent the past weeks, I lost count of how many, waiting for it to heal up a bit and I dared not venture too far initially."

Rhun

First Post
Abraxis nods. "Well, at least you weren't set upon by those monstrous crab-like creatures. They seem to be quite common on the beaches."

Remove ads