The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

Dragonwriter

First Post
I suppose that's one thing I should appreciate about living in southern California... Near-impossible to get snow/ice due to weather, at least in the valleys (urbanized as they are).

Though I think I'd take icy winter over the blistering, murderously hot summer...

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
We've been getting the same in NE Arkansas so far. Sounds like rain, anyway. I am NOT going out to check! And I can't reach a tv at the moment. :p We'll likely have a nice glaze of ice on EVERYTHING by morning, so travel to work will be extra-hazardous and loads of fun. :-S

[That answer your question, DeWar?]

yes it does. I will try to post fotos of what it looks like here for every one.

Bumping these. Please vote!

I voted!

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
With the lowest amount of snow at 14 inches and the highest pile of the white crap at 5 feet against my garage, I am honestly contemplating whether I am happy today was a snow day, it was almost not worth it, but now I can screw around all the rest of the day!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
GM did you see you made it onto the most XP list?? :erm:

You know they'll let anyone on it when you see Scott there.

HM

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Excellent! this will be very useful

and for those who don't believe it, I attached the screencapture, it might be kind of big

EDIT: I think I did, anyway, I there are two below me right now, so I need to find a way to trick them into giving me more xp, wait, did I say (type) that out loud? oops

Last edited:

Remove ads