The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Yes I wonder why non supporters get to be gold named and top support only goes to silver?

*shrugs*

Matters little I wanted to see the new name thing and I like it so will keep it. :p

HM

Insight

Adventurer
Scotley's game-yet-to-start has 450+ posts without an IC thread. Does anyone recall a longer OOC thread without an actual game?

Not complaining, just find it interesting.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Never heard anything like that Insight. The oddest thing for me was my You are all Gods game. The players went through 9 pages of RP before they needed a post from me. :confused:

HM

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Never heard anything like that Insight. The oddest thing for me was my You are all Gods game. The players went through 9 pages of RP before they needed a post from me. :confused:

HM

That is freaken awesome. I wish I was able to get more than half a page of character interaction without having to reply...

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
You're 17?! I thought you were at least in your early 2Os. Damn... I'm amazed there are actual teens who play dnd. Everytime I go to the lgs I never see anyone there under 2O.

I know of three other than myself

If any of you are poachers who shoot at anything that moves: @#$% YOU!

I got shot by one yesterday, it's not really that bad, considering he was using an AR 15 he could have done a lot worse, it grazed my back as I hit the ground, so it's not fun, I have a large bandage wrapped around me now, and will probably have a scar there, and I can't run for a bit is the worst part, aside from the sock of being shot at.[/rant]

now back to your regularly scheduled programing.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Somebody shoot Gandalf :confused: And in the back at that. :mad:

Guess it was probably one of those orcs bearing the white hand of Saruman. :p

Get better soon.

HM

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure

I got shot by one yesterday, it's not really that bad, considering he was using an AR 15 he could have done a lot worse, it grazed my back as I hit the ground, so it's not fun, I have a large bandage wrapped around me now, and will probably have a scar there, and I can't run for a bit is the worst part, aside from the sock of being shot at.[/rant]

now back to your regularly scheduled programing.

What?!?:!?!?!?! That has got to hurt! both the bullet and not being able to run.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer

I got shot by one yesterday, it's not really that bad, considering he was using an AR 15 he could have done a lot worse, it grazed my back as I hit the ground.

You sure it wasn't a ranger using hunter's mark?

Damn Wotc.. what do they think this is, WoW?!?!

;)

I keeed I keeed.

Remove ads