Dungeons & Dragons: The Book of Vile Darkness (2011)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Habib Nasib Nader

Character Name: Vimak

48201d1302902254-dungeons-dragons-book-vile-darkness-2011-bovd2011_2.jpg

Attachments

• BoVD2011_2.jpg
    BoVD2011_2.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 274

cyderak

Banned
Banned
And we thought that because the LOTR movies made a nice profit that they might think of doing a decent D&D movie. Boy were we wrong. Don't get me wrong, the 2nd D&D movie was more accurate. The 1st one sucked zombie balls. and the third is just going to be another Sci-Fi saturday night special "just O.K." movie. I know alot of people are sick of hearing this but why in all that is holy don't they make a Companions of the Hall movie. You know, Drizzt, Cattie-Brie, Bruenor, Wulfgar, and the rest. Awesome fight scenes abound. It would be a blockbuster waiting to happen. (If done right.)

Instead we'll just drown our sorrows in a tub of popcorn and a buttload of MD while choking down another "O.K." D&D movie.

And just to put the cherry on the top, (and maybe start another edition war), Just another thing WOTC F-ed up!

Wait.........You hear that...........its the stampede of 4th edition players who can smell the chum I just threw in the water.

Hehehehe.........Relax guys......i'm just joking around.......But it is true...........Gotta love Grue.
:lol::lol::lol:

Remove ads