[Tavern] Tower's Shard 2011

OOC: Well, Bellegon didn't set out for 24 years to rush back. He can live another year or so without having his army ready. But it could be whole campaign, with first getting mercenaries to his giant employer to Droam, then to travel to Xendrik, depose the clan of giants (or fail at it if that would change Eberron canon too much) and only then start down the hole.

Son of Meepo

First Post
OOC: Yeah. Illithids are a good mid-paragon threat, but luckily aberrant creatures come in all levels from 1 to 30. I'd be more than happy to kick around squid-face's little cousins for a few levels.

renau1g

First Post
"It was merely recognizing the facts on the ground. The Thranes took the city long before she was born, after all." She said. Tana was, after all, something of a historian. She was more interested, in the main, in events that long predated the Last War, but that did not prevent her from knowing the course of it fairly well.

"Well, that may have been the case, but there was nothing preventing her from requiring it be returned to our hands in the Treaty. Ah... you couldn't understand, your people did not have a city conquered and remain in enemy hands." Riaan replies.

[sblock=ooc]
As much as I'd love to run another adventure, currently I'm overfull. After Cannith & Moonwatch (and Paper Chase) wrap up I've got one more approved for the Moonwatch folks and plan to run another LEB one, but need to wrap up at least one L4W one first. Ideally, I have two here and 1-2 there. [/sblock]

drothgery

First Post
"Well, that may have been the case, but there was nothing preventing her from requiring it be returned to our hands in the Treaty. Ah... you couldn't understand, your people did not have a city conquered and remain in enemy hands." Riaan replies.

"No, we did not. There was no way we could effectively prevent being absorbed by Galifar, and Breland was willing to let us go as long as we remained their allies. Something both your crown and the folk of the Reaches should have learned from, in my opinion." She said. "Of course, it's rather difficult to believe keeping the queen of Cyre off the Galifar throne was sufficiently important that it was worth shattering an empire over."

Almightyfoon

First Post
The door to the tavern opened to the night beyond and through it ducked a massive figure. The doorway was filled with its imposing form, easily four feet across and nearly 7 feet tall, it walked to the bar. Its heavy steps did not come with the clunk of armored boots that matched the jingling of its gait. The cloak the creature wore was made of roughly stitched scaly leather, and the smell of oxidizing copper followed the creature faintly. It made its way directly to the bar, taking a stool. A deep thunk resounded through the floor as the figures massive hammer hit the ground. It hunched over the bar, face covered by its deep coat. A single metallic green tendril spilled out from the hood as a gruff, not quite hissing voice voice said to Brews standing behind the bar "Water. Please." The creature reached into its cloak and fumbled out a few coins, some bearing striking from ages past. "And whatever meat this will get me."

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Brews looks at the coin, then taps at a sign handing above the bar. No Introduction, No Service.—The Management[sblock=OOC]Welcome to LEB![/sblock]

Almightyfoon

First Post
Serek looks bewildered at the sign. Then he has what would be the dragonborn version of a smile. "Heh, very well. My name is Serek. I come from Argonessen. He pushes the coins forward again with his four finger hand. "Now, water and meat, please?"

Vertexx69

First Post
Karananak Bole, Wilden Swarm-Druid 5

Karananak has his head lolled over the back of the chair when the dragonborn warrior enters, so he tips his massively afroed head toward the door at a very strange angle. A broad smile spreads across the barky lips of the tree man as yet another race new to him wanders into the Shard. "Greetuns oatlanda, uh plezha tuh be meetin own soach uh syusef. I an I bein called Karananak Bole, but soam uh dem dare Iron gatkeepas been takin tuh callin I an I Swomwispuh trute. Be an upstandin sort uh fella, an be tellin us yuh tale den wonchuh?" Eve climbs out of his vest to curl back up in the crook of the druid's branchy arm to listen to the story, her long tail wrapping around the slender limb seemingly on its own.
[sblock=Actions]Free: Speak
Minor:
Move: ...
Standard: ...[/sblock][sblock=Swarmwhisper]Karananak Bole—Male Wilden Druid 5; Resist 5 Fire, (Resist 4 Melee/Ranged in Beast Form)
Initiative: +2, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 22, Passive Insight: 22
AC: 17, Fort: 18, Reflex: 15(17 in beast form), Will: 19 — Speed: 6
HP: 50/50, Bloodied: 25, Surge: 12, Surges left: 11/11
Action Points: 1/1, Second Wind: Not Used, Milestones 0
Powers -
Savage Rend
Locust Swarm
Cold Wind

Scattered Form
Voyage of the Ancients/Wrath of the Destroyer/Pursuit of the Hunter
Battering Claws

Summon Pack Wolf
Summon Shadow Ape
Healing Infusion

Item Powers:
Summoner's Staff +2 (Daily ✦ Summons) Immediate Interrupt. Trigger - An enemy hits a creature Karananak summoned. Effect - Triggering enemy rerolls attack and must use 2nd roll.
Hunting Beasthide Armor +1 (Encounter ✦ Beast Form): Move Action. You shift 2 squares.

Character Sheet
[/sblock][sblock=OOC]Entry Post for description

Always good to have new blood. Now all we need are a few strong willed types to DM for this motley crew ;)

You'll have to forgive my attempt at a Jamaican accent, just try to sound it out phonetically or use the translation below. :cool:[sblock=Translation]Greetings outlander. A pleasure to be meeting one such as yourself. My name is Karananak Bole, but some those Iron Gatekeepers took to calling me Swarmwhisper truly. Be an upstanding sort of fellow and tell us your story, won't you?[/sblock][/sblock]

Almightyfoon

First Post
Serek manages to decipher the jist of the wilden's strange tounge and pulls back his hood. His frill and tendrils spilling out. [color=yellowgreen"]"As I said to the rasvimsthyr, I am Serek, I come from Argonesson. I've traveled this land these last five years. And most recently I've come from Flamekeep. I travel on my masters bidding, but my time in Flamekeep was a passing curiosity."[/color] Serek's reptilian eyes focused quickly on Eve. He mutters "Rarely do I see creatures of such nature in the open. Usually they are met with the sharp end of a sword." and looks back up at the wilden's face, "But such matters are not my concern."

Serek takes a glance around the bar at its other patrons.

OOC: Rasvimsthyr, if anyone speaks draconic, means treasure man, its in reference to Brews. Not derogatory, just a term. Also walkingdad, is your dragonmark displayed openly?

Remove ads