HM's Carrion Crown AP - OOC

Satin Knights

First Post
Please not the dark red, it doesn't show well for me. The orange looked fine. I think I am going to go with cyan. And then plum for the eidolon. In other threads, I have been using the gray for action/mechanics descriptors (5 ft step). But if you want it, you can have it.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Was going to suggest I go with Slate Gray, but there's not enough difference between it and gray to make a difference. I'll find something else, as in other threads I also use gray for OOC comments.

Satin Knights

First Post
If you want the gray, you can have it. I'm the newbie here. ;) I just thought it was an easy color for anyone to mark their internal actions/mechanics. It clarifies the actions so their isn't a "was that a ...", but is dark enough to be skipped over when reading as story prose.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Thanks Mowgli I will be keeping an eye out for anymore great maps from you. And yes I believe copying maps they put into the PDF version of the module will be what I use for main battles.

And don't worry about using this gray for OOC during combat. With the CT thread you can post away and do all the OOC you wish and in any color. I will recap rounds crunch wise in the CT and fluff wise in the IC.

And yes there is a very small amount of pictures out there for Tengu but remember they were called Kenku in D&D.

Found this and used it for the pic I got.

HM

Attachments

• odd.jpg
    odd.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 54

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
No We will have the following threads for this...

OOC ... Out of Character

IC ... In Character

RG ... Rogue's Gallery

CT ... Combat Thread

The new thing is the combat thread where you can talk back and forth as we will fight the monsters. I still would like character comments to be quoted into the recap post in the IC. But it will be a lot neater in appearance and since we are doing these combat only test now we don't waste that thread.

HM

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hmmm, okay. I will play it by ear until I get how we use the two threads properly.

Mowgli, you can use orange if you want (remembering Bran), then I will use the light green. I too use gray for its subdued nature for OOC stuff.

Remove ads