Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"I do not know what they might know. Only one way to find out."
"Right. The hard way it is then." A sigh, and then it's down to business: "I'm thinking TB's awer stealthiest -- besides being able taw see in the dark." An acknowledging dip of the hover droid's glowing blue optics. "Saw let's send it scawting awt frawnt and we'll dawdge awt awf the way awf any patrawls." A sudden thought, "Uh, we gawt any idea where thawse frekkers are being held awr what?"

<Response Darius and/or Mir?>

«So that would be the plan: TB out front, with his scrambled internal comlink beaming back sound and video back to Sloor's datapad.

Songdragon

Explorer
"I would prefer the easy way... in and out with no fuss." Mir comments, "It just never seems to work that way."

She nods to Sloor. "I can be pretty stealthy as well..."

At the Besalisk's question about where to start, "Stairway that way." She points to the south, "Seemed to be the general direction."

(( Mir does have a stealth of +9 as well... no darkvision though))

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

Since Mir is too focused on other things to answer his question, Mack simply shrugs. He grabs his camo-cloak and puts in on.

With everything apparently settled, he follows the others out of his sleeping quarters. He says, "I'll bring up the rear as usual."

OOC: Stealth +10 here.
[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 4 (Rescue) FP: 7
Init: +10 Perception: +10
HP: 55 (17 Threshold) Current: 55 CT: 0
Reflex: 21 (18ff) Fort: 17 Will: 15

Weapon in Hand: Blaster rifle (single shot/stun)

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

possum

First Post
As you leave the room and take the stairway down towards where the two Force-sensitives in the group felt the two held presences, you can hear even through the walls the sound of a Neimoidian tenor belting out some sort of operatic song. Upon closer examination you can tell that it's coming from behind a door a few meters down the hall.

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir whispers to Mack just before departing... "I am sure anything we could elarn from getting some access would be helpful... a layout of this place... to anything that security cameras have recorded. We just need a computer."

As she moves along with the others the woman cringes at the ear piercing music that grates at her like someone running their nails down a chalkboard. And quickly motions to move onward, trying act somewhat causal while still trying to be stealthy as she watches out for any dangers (security cams, folks waiting in the shadows)

((Just because... Knowledge (Galactic Lore) on the Music 1d20+9=25, Stealth 1d20+9=28, Perception 1d20+9=23))

[sblock=Mir's Mini-Stats]Scout 2/ Scoundrel 1 / Soldier 1
Initiative: +9 Perception: +9
Conditions: none
Reflex: 19 Frotitude: 17 Will: 17
Hit Points: 44 of 44 Threshold: 17 Second Wind: 2 of 2 (13 HP healed)
In Hand: Heavy Blaster Pistol +3 (3d8+1)
Force Points: 7 Destiny Points: 4
Force Powers: Cloak, Mind Trick, Mind Shard, Negate Energy, Force Blast, Rebuke, Vital Transfer
Force Talents: Illusion, Force Harmony[/sblock]

possum

First Post
The music is from a famous Neimoidian opera "The Lost Colony" about the mythical origins of the species branching off from the Duros. While you are unable to understand the language of the singing, you're likely able to narrow it down to about 3/4 of the way through the show. You're also able to identify that it was from a production held at the Galaxy on Coruscant about a year before the Clone Wars began.

There is currently no security along the walls of the hall that you can see.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Since Mack simply shrugs. He grabs his camo-cloak and puts in on.
"Awh. Right. Fawrgawt abawt thawse. TB, could you hand me mine?"

As he's putting it on though, the besalisk spots Darius through the collar of his poncho, pauses... and then brusquely thrusts out the garment in the jedi's general direction -- been around Mir too frekking long, that's *got* to be the problem... "Let me guess: never had reasan taw sneak abawt?"

<Response Darius?>

OOC: Sloor and TB's Stealth +9. Poncho grants +5 to Darius if he accepts it.
As you leave the room and take the stairway down towards where the two Force-sensitives in the group felt the two held presences, you can hear even through the walls the sound of a Neimoidian tenor belting out some sort of operatic song. Upon closer examination you can tell that it's coming from behind a door a few meters down the hall.
"Gawd start," shrugs Sloor. "They wan't be hearing us through *that*!" He gestures TB in front - way out in front - and pulls out his datapad from its belt holster, holding it in his lower left hand for easy reference. A few thumb clicks and TB's vid and audio feeds are live on the tiny holographic display... Been a while, but it's good to get back to basics!

OOC: Unless the force-sensitives indicate differently, Sloor will sneak past the door and keep on trucking. :) He's palmed one of his stun knuckles for immediate use if need be.

Dr Simon

Explorer

As he's putting it on though, the besalisk spots Darius through the collar of his poncho, pauses... and then brusquely thrusts out the garment in the jedi's general direction -- been around Mir too frekking long, that's *got* to be the problem... "Let me guess: never had reasan taw sneak abawt?"

Darius takes the garment with a nod of gratitude.

"I wouldn't say that," he says. "But most of my training came during the Clone Wars. My master focussed on direct combat methods rather than infiltration." His attention drifts slightly as his thoughts take him elsewhere, then he shakes his head and puts on the poncho.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

Mack mutters, "I should have thought of that myself. Thanks, Mir. You seen a computer around anywhere?"

In his still partially drink-clouded mind, her tries to recall if he saw a computer console anywhere in their recon earlier.

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 4 (Rescue) FP: 7
Init: +10 Perception: +10
HP: 55 (17 Threshold) Current: 55 CT: 0
Reflex: 21 (18ff) Fort: 17 Will: 15

Weapon in Hand: Blaster rifle (single shot/stun)

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

Remove ads