Hayabusa's Dawn of Defiance: Chapter II: A Wretched Hive

Dr Simon

Explorer
Darius paces restlessly.

"They may be..., they may share a training tradition with myself, in which case I don't doubt that they are prisoners. Perhaps even bargaining chips for the Admiral's friends. They may be more like Mir, in which case perhaps they just wish to hide their abilities in a place like this. Or, indeed, they may be the type who use their powers to progress far in an organistion like this.

"Whatever their reasons for being here, I intend to find them, to free them, learn with them or destroy them, whatever ends are required."

The young man stops his pacing and stares intently at Sloor and Mack.

"You are both more comfortable in this kind of situation than I am, I...," he glances at Mir, "we could use your help but if not I will find them myself."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

Mack is still bleary-eyed and let's everyone in without comment. After hearing a bit about what's going on, says, "Well, let me finish waking up and get dressed then."

The soldier scratches his butt absently as he walks back to his gear to put on his body glove underlining and armor. He listens to the rest of the conversation as he goes about his business.

Not wanting to be left out on any rescuing, Mack gives Darius a thumbs up to signify that he is in. Gonads as big as death stars, don't ya know.

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 4 (Rescue) FP: 7
Init: +10 Perception: +10
HP: 55 (17 Threshold) Current: 55 CT: 0
Reflex: 21 (18ff) Fort: 17 Will: 15

Weapon in Hand: nothing

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

possum

First Post
(( Use the Force (Search my feelings to know if going after the pair is the right thing to do.) 1d20+14=21 ))

GM: It's certainly a good thing to do that may very well help in the future.

The way that would seem to bring you closer to the two "voices" and Force signatures that Mir and Darius sensed is the stairway to the south.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Darius paces restlessly. "They may share a training tradition with myself, in which case I don't doubt that they are prisoners. Perhaps even bargaining chips for the Admiral's friends. They may be more like Mir, in which case perhaps they just wish to hide their abilities in a place like this. Or, indeed, they may be the type who use their powers to progress far in an organistion like this."
"Campletely different frawm what *we*'ve been dawing, awf cawrse," grumbles Sloor, somewhat in a difficult mood at this point.

She looks to Darius and then to Sloor as Mack is already in, "I feel it would be to our benefit to find this pair."
"Frekking current again?" questions the besalisk, which is his way of referring to whatever's been dragging them along ever since they met. Marbling thing seems to be getting stronger too!

<Response Mir?>

He leans forward, "Well, dawes it have taw be frecsing *naw*? I mean, me and Mack ain't exactly at awer mawst cawardinated at the mawment - naw awffense, Mack man -, and neither are you taw: it's been a frekking - LONG - DAY. Can't you spirks - I dan't knaw - talk with them?" With radiating hand gestures out of his head and into the wide blue ether or something. He's not all that comfortable around the very *subject* of mental powers, quite obviously.

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir smiles at Sloor and the view of how life works. An apt view at that she though. She answers the besalisk, "Yes, the 'currents' again. Strong ones."

"And while there are those that can do as you ask, most cannot in any meaningful way. Think of it as sending but a single word. I could try, but they might consider it a threat rather than aid."

Mir will attempt to contact one of the pair. She quiets her mind and reaches out with the Force. She sends emotions of wanting to help...

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack Granger, Human Male Soldier

Mack holds an armored gloved hand cupped in front of his face and breathes into it to check his breath. He shrugs, "Aww, I am okay. I got bad breath from sleeping it off, but it don't reek of that liqueur I was drinking."

The soldier grabs up his blaster rifle and sights it in on the wall, checking to see if his aim is steady or not. Not great, but good enough.

"No frakkin' worries, buddy. Steady as a rock. But, are we really going to need to be shooting to solve this problem?"

The prospect of action has triggered his soldier training to bring him fully awake and alert fairly quickly. In fact he is feeling quite chipper now, amazing what a one hour power nap will do.

[sblock=Mini Stats]DP: 4 (Rescue) FP: 7
Init: +10 Perception: +10
HP: 55 (17 Threshold) Current: 55 CT: 0
Reflex: 21 (18ff) Fort: 17 Will: 15

Weapon in Hand: nothing

Attack Options: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Battle Analysis, Cover Fire, Running Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot[/sblock]___________________________________

MackSmall.jpg
Mack Granger

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
The soldier grabs up his blaster rifle and sights it in on the wall, checking to see if his aim is steady or not. Not great, but good enough. "No frakkin' worries, buddy. Steady as a rock. But, are we really going to need to be shooting to solve this problem?"
Sloor sighs, a man settling his shoulder under the lead mantle of too much drink and not enough sleep. "Unless we can stash them in awer pawckets awr sawmething, I'm suggesting we DAN'T daw anything taw steam awff Darga right naw. We gawt a gawd thing gawing here saw far, so JUST casing, prep wawrk and..." A vague gesture, his train of thought suddenly lost.

"Establishing the lines of communication?" furnishes TB.

"Establishing the lines of communication. Fawr naw."
A suddenly hard look for all three organics present, each in turn (and Darius in particular as he seems the most gun ho): "Agreed?" The glint in his brown orbs implies he isn't joking around. Frek if he's going to die tonight because of some spirks he's never even met! (and probably isn't going to like).

<Response all?>

Mir attempts to contact one of the pair. She quiets her mind and reaches out with the Force. She sends emotions of wanting to help...
While she does that, Sloor whisper to the jedi, keeping it low so she isn't disturbed: "What did you spirks sense anyway? Just a presence?"

<Response Darius?>

Last edited:

Songdragon

Explorer
Mir looks to the others after trying to contact the two force sensitive individuals. She shakes her head, "Sorry, I could not contact either."

"We are not here to make friends with Darga either, we are here to find information." she adds, "And then get out of here with it."

Remove ads