Bloodcove Disguise

udalrich

First Post
"Being invisible would be good, Chaucer. Or you can make Aradra invisible, since I might be giving away my position with spell caster or singing. Let's open this place up." Syldar begins to sing about the joy of smashing ants.

OOC: I'm assuming that we can get through the barricade in one round. If it looks like it will take several round, she won't start inspire courage until it looks like we'll get through on the next round.

What are the mechanics of applying the lotion? I'm assuming that it's a standard action that provokes an AoO. Does it require one hand or two? If it can be done one handed (without penalties), Syldar will have her bow out in case it's useful.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Once the group is prepared, Kalinn leads the 'charge' through the barricade, sword ready.

OOC: Not sure what sort of check (if any) is necessary to deal with the barricade. If it's a simple STR check, the big bad barbarian is once more going to be very embarrassed.

Strength Check (1d20+1=7)

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: Applying the lotion will take about a minute for two people (it's actually meant to be done out of combat). You have to coat the entire area around the opening in the floor. The barricade can be removed by Raynucio and Kalinn in one round.

galahad0430

First Post
As Raynucio and Kalinn hurriedly remove the barricade, everyone else readies themselves. With the doors opened you get your first good look at the ants. The three ants scattered in the room immediately react to your presence and in the far corner is a massive, bloated ant.

OOC: Syldar, with your knowledge roll, you recognize them as three giant ant drones and a queen ant (Bestiary 1, pg 16 for info that you know).

Attachments

• basement rd1.JPG
    basement rd1.JPG
    195.7 KB · Views: 69

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: Ok, this is easy, everyone has a higher initiative than the ants (they go on 1) so everyone can take an action. Let me know where you move and which ant you target (i.e. which square the ant is in).

galahad0430

First Post
As Kalinn's dagger sinks into one of the ants, Raynucio moves to the rightmost ant. Slinging his combat scabbard as he quick draws Capitas he then follows up with a swing.

[sblock=actions]move to I-3, quickdraw falchion and equipment trick sling scabbard at ant in I-2, then powerattack at same ant.[/sblock]

OOC: does he always crit with every opening attack?

Last edited:

Remove ads