Bloodcove Disguise

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kalinn watches the byplay between the two with interest. At Lohgrin's final words, she speaks to Raynucio without taking her eyes from the pirate; a wide, feral grin spreads across her face and her voice takes a light, teasing tone.

"Aww, he's sweet! Did you hear that, my Lord? He thinks I'm worth the price of passage for every one of you! Well, almost . . . you'll have to throw in your sword and Syldar to make it a fair trade."

Edit:

As she finishes speaking, Aradra's words and actions enter her consciousness. Well, crap . . . looks like we're in the stew for sure now!

Last edited:

maquise

First Post
"That is not necessary. I will give you the fruit of your labor." Mandalo draws his sword and shield*.

*shield first, then sword, if it comes down to it.

Mandalo's Smite is now in effect against Lohgrin.

EDIT: Added Init roll

Last edited:

nothingpoetic

First Post
Chaucer takes in the scene, as it is obvious the situation will not have a peaceful ending he takes a few steps forward and spreads his arms wide, one holding his bow, the other an arrow, and bows, before looking up and speaking quickly.

The curse of a pirate is that they have never been loved...
Horrified mothers cried, "Oh take him away,"
His disappointed Fathers say, "How does he pee?"
And little young Melvin cries to himself
curses his parents with the foulest of oaths
and takes to the seas with a bucket and a mop
Only to work his way up to uneducated slop
who take orders from oafs
looking for elves to hang from their shelf

The end came for Melvin to swift to be seen
From the hands of a women, with kitty so lean
and hewn right in two by the noble disgraced
and plucked full of arrows from a dozen pace

Now is the time little Melvin to run
Or that love you been seeking
will all turn to blood"

OOC: I know we haven't rolled initiative, but it seemed like we were given a round to respond, if that is the case, then treat this as 1 round of bardic performance: Inspire Courage, if that is wrong, then treat this as a simple taunt and I will roll an Intimidate check.

Also, content and form are pretty weak, but it has been awhile since I have actually RP'ed my tauntings lol... hopefully they get better, not to mention... totally off the cuff for my character and myself lol

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Raynucio's face contorts into a furious snarl, "You dare to speak of touching Capitas you filthy little son of a dung covered whore! I am going to cut your shriveled excuse for a cock off and feed it to you! Marhvokos, you and your crew get out of my god damned way!"

Even as he speaks his hand moves for the blades hilt with astonishing speed.

OOC: Because he has quickdraw I'm not implying he draws it before his Init comes up. I'm assuming everyone is ready enough for a fight here that this is just roll init.

Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I guess thats a no then :) Anyone who hasn't rolled initiative go ahead. Raynucio, and anyone else with quickdraw, gets a surprise round attack. Aradra you also get a shot. Chaucer's inspire courage is active starting on the surprise round. Then we will go into initiative.[/sblock]

As your party explodes into action, Marhvokos draws his scimitar and shouts to his men.

[sblock=situation] There are 9 pirates and Lohgrin, the 6 additional pirates are being occupied by Marhvokos and his men.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Raynucio whips Capitas free sending the great falchion's combat scabbard flying at the astonished pirate as he charges bringing Capitas around in a glittering steel arc!

With a bellow of fury the Vega's ancestral blade hacks into soft flesh between the impertinent pirate's neck and shoulder sending a shower of gore pouring forth!

OOC: I'll assume he is about 10 ft. away for the moment and charge. Capitas's damage includes the +1 from being newly sharpened - see the Whetstone write up.

[sblock=Raynucio Mini Stats]
HP 11/11
AC: 18 (Includes -2 for Charging)
In Hand: Capitas
CMD: 19[/sblock]

Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: Nice opening shot!

Blood sprays as Capitas delivers a mortal wound to Lohgrin. His face barely has time to register a surprised expression as his eyes roll back and he slumps to the ground.

[sblock=situation]Everyone except Aradra is within 10' of a pirate. Aradra is back a little and the pirates have not had time yet to fully encircle your group. Aradra is within 30' of three pirates.[/sblock]

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
"You don't touch my sword. Capitas touches you!" Raynucio hisses as the light fades from the pirate captain's eyes.

OOC: Having a Falchion really paid off there!

udalrich

First Post
Syldar draws her bow and prepares to sing. Then she realizes that Chaucer's poetry is having a similar effect, so she mixes her singing with a bow shot. Unfortunately, the confusions causes her aim to be poor.

"Though he desires women to maul,
Lohgrin does nothing more than fall.
Though his manner is gruff,
Raynucio's sword arm is buff"

[sblock="Actions"]Surprise round: draw bow.
Normal round: Free: non-bardic singing.
Std: Shoot nearest pirate with clear shot.
[/sblock]

[sblock="Status]
AC (/touch/FF): 16/13/13
Hit Points: 14/14
Saves (F/R/W): +0/+6/+2
Bardic music used: 0/8
Spells cast: 1: 0/3
Current effects: -
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads