Bloodcove Disguise

nothingpoetic

First Post
Chaucer continues his chanting, mocking the pirates, this time though he stands to his full height, draws the arrow along his bow, takes aim, and lets fire the arrow at one of the many pirates still standing a bit dumbfoundedly at the sight of their exploded captain.

As he releases the arrow, you hear him mutter, Run Little Melvin Run....

[sblock=Actions and Stats]
Free Action - Continue Bardic Performance
Swift Action - Arcane Strike... forgot to add that, want to add +1 to my damage :) lol.
Standard Action - Attack Pirate

Bardic Performances - 2/9 rounds used.[/sblock]

OOC: Are you kidding me? Almost a full page in like an hour? LOL... thats ridiculous. Just kidding, nice damage guys, thats ridiculous. Also, Galahad, thank you for the Init.. you roll better than I do :)

Last edited:

maquise

First Post
Mandalo, upon seeing the pirate leader cut asunder by Raynucio, turns his attention to another pirate, who he then charges.

EDIT: Forgot to add +1 from song, would make it a 22.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: The only thing I don't like about not having a map is that it makes it hard to specify which pirate we're attacking - if we could combine some of these attacks to take out one or two more of them it would fairly well end the fight and we'd just have some mopping up to do.

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: The pirates were all spread out except for the two by Lohgrin, both of which died in the opening surprise round. I assumed that Raynucio and Kalinn charged different pirates and I am having Mandalo hit one of the guys that took an arrow. The way you all went through them before they acted kinda cleaned things up some :)

galahad0430

First Post
The remaining pirates, knowing they will receive no mercy from Marhvokos or the villagers, desperately attempt to bring down their opponents.

One pirate moves up to flank Raynucio with the wounded one. Another charges Mandalo (unwounded), the pirate Chaucer shot charges him. Kalinn's opponent attacks back.

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
OOC: Shouldn't the wounded pirate next to Raynucio be dead? I was assuming 14 damage was a kill since 12 Damage put one at -1? Fairly important as the flank is making it a hit...

galahad0430

First Post
Round 2 (5 pirates)

[sblock=situation] two pirates flank Raynucio, about 15' away Kalinn is fighting one pirate, 20' beyond that is Mandalo vs 1 pirate. These people or more or less in a line about 10' from the surf. Syldar and Chaucer are next to each other about 10' inland from Raynucio and Aradra is another 20' inland from them. There is one more pirate next to Chaucer on the other side from Syldar. The pirate on Mandalo and one of the ones flanking Raynucio are unwounded. Do you think we need a map for this round? If so, it has to wait for me to get home as I can only copy ones here at work, not create them. I get home in about 2 hours[/sblock]

24 Chaucer - heals Raynucio for 9 hp just as he is dropping into unconsciousness
21 Syldar - fires an arrow that narrowly misses her target
14 Raynucio - staggered, he hits the unwounded pirate a mighty blow (-15) and goes unconcious
12 Aradra - Fires two arrows both connecting and dropping both pirates.
10 Mandalo - hits his opponent (-11) and backs closer to Raynucio by 5'
8 Kalinn - finishes off her opponent
7 Pirates - attack

Last edited:

galahad0430

First Post
OOC: Look back at my edit for that one. They actually have 16 hp each. Also, sorry about that scare with the damage I should have titled it as both damages :)

Last edited:

Remove ads