Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

randomling

First Post
Yeah, I never played 4E a huge amount, but I don't mind it.

I haven't tried Pathfinder, and now is probably not the time for me to be splashing out on a new game system, but I'm a little curious!

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Yeah, I never played 4E a huge amount, but I don't mind it.

I haven't tried Pathfinder, and now is probably not the time for me to be splashing out on a new game system, but I'm a little curious!

Pathfinder is good. Arcana Evolved is good. FantasyCraft, M&M/W&W, True20, Midnight 2Ed...plenty of good 3.X choices.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I haven't played pathfinder. However I love the book's art style and find it ironic that no one complains about its obvious anime influences.

-Sent via a cybernetic device.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Ohhhhh now you've done it- now EVERYONE will notice the 655lb gorillaphant in Emperor's clothing in the room...
Had to be said. Everyone lambasted 3.5 and 4e when they hired an artist that did the same style... it's strange that no one makes a peep about that style appearing in Pathfinder. :p

On an other not, WTF? Why did an other spambot plagiarized that same post of mine?!?!?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
We played tonight. Good session.

My Warlock/Psion did a nice kill-steal on a Behir- always fun. When the townies didn't cheer when we killed the evil dude menacing the village, but instead, grumbled and went to cower in their houses, one of the guys asked "WTF?"

I suggested that, perhaps, we had just killed everyone in the Fall Harvest festival play, and that we should check the deceased for evidence of costumes...

My delivery was perfect- Laughter put the game on hold for a good 5 minutes.

Remove ads