Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ooh ooh ooh I am excited by Fringe. (I love the way they're telling the Peter story, even if I am really really sad at what's happening to his relationship with Olivia, which I like, dammit.)

I am sad this is the last season.

One hiver and frequent poster wanted to gauge how liked he was in the community.... by stating he was in a coma while posting under an assumed identity (his non existant fiance)...

As for being in a come, effect vary, but I seriously doubt someone would be mumbling the names of forgotton realms gods.

As I came out of my coma, I fought, scrapped and kicked. I would pull out tubes and lines. or so I am told. I have scarrs that show where they had to reinsert the tubes.

Also when I woke up I was tied down (guess they got tired of me carrying on and such) and the nurse next to me at that moment asked me if I was going to cause her any trouble. little ole me? cause trouble? Unfortunately I had a trach tube so I could only shake my head no.

If you need to find out who the alts were (if you think there's a chance you 'knew' any of them), the full list is here (it's 30 names, all the same person):

[sblock]
http://www.enworld.org/forum/4709291-post116.html

Reveille
[/sblock]

I only knew of him as Reveille, but the scandal was sad, none the less.

randomling

First Post
I'm sad it's the last season of Fringe, too. Great show. :(

D&DNext, huh? I hadn't even heard of that before! (I'm just getting back into gaming again after years not doing it, and apparently all my knowledge is SO OUT OF DATE.)

randomling

First Post
Also: here, have a small "grr, my brain is broken" complaint:

I'm rolling up a new character for the Living 4th Edition game (it seemed like a fun thing to try). Okay, so see above re: years out of the hobby, therefore I am out of practice, but back when my brain was working and I was in practice making a 4E character would take me less than an hour.

I started this 12 hours ago and I'm not even halfway done. This is mostly because I have to do it in tiny chunks, as concentrating is WORK and thus exhausting and I keep running out of steam.

If I can figure out all my equipment in one go, I'll be pleased.

SIGH.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
DnDNext is the marketing name for 5th edition. That's all I know about it. That and early on they said it will be modular so that it could appeal to the largest demo since 4e and 4e essentials failed to do that. At least that's my opinion since they didn't they reprint the 3.5 along with 1e books during the summer?

-Sent via a cybernetic device.

randomling

First Post
Randomling, Is everything alright?
<3

I seem to have a bunch of serious but undiagnosed health crap going on, some of which includes problems focusing and concentrating for more than about 10 minutes. It's pretty annoying! However, I'm going to see a brand new medical professional later this week and with luck they'll a) listen and b) be able to start me on the process of figuring out what the hell is wrong with me.

randomling

First Post
DnDNext is the marketing name for 5th edition. That's all I know about it. That and early on they said it will be modular so that it could appeal to the largest demo since 4e and 4e essentials failed to do that. At least that's my opinion since they didn't they reprint the 3.5 along with 1e books during the summer?

-Sent via a cybernetic device.
Ah, that is interesting. :D

(I don't mind 4E though.)

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Dude, Dog moon, my gf does almost the same thing. In my case, she cancels at the last minute then texts me; but since she lives an hour and a half away, her "last minute" often falls between 3 hours to right before the time she would have arrived.

I also brought it up with her once to the same disastrous results (almost word for word what you typed).

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

At least she texts you. Mine doesn't even do that. So we got together today with my roommate and someone she was helping set him up with for a date. [this was set up like 2 weeks ago so we didn't want to cancel] It was a fun day... until the last couple of minutes when my roommate, also my best friend, got into an argument with her and told my gf a few things that shocked me [he started by defending me but then said a few additional things which is what shocked me]. The whole situation made me go wtf and I was too stunned to say anything. Because of that, my gf was like why didn't I defend her. So I had to talk to her again.

I swear she was about to break up with me. Which is irritating especially because of the reason this all started: because she failed to let me know she was cancelling our plans.

But we talked and even though everything is a little rocky atm, we're at least still together and talking.

Remove ads