Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Jonesy your link seems to be pointing to a thread about notifications. I think its either broken or tapatalk is retarded.

Is it strange that I bought a tv maybe two years ago but rarely turn it on?

Side note, tappa talk is trying to humiliate me. I was about to send this post but then I noticed that it typed "rub" and "off" instead of "turn" and "on". For disclosure sake, my spelling is bad, but not that bad.

-Sent via a cybernetic device.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Is it strange that I bought a tv maybe two years ago but rarely turn it on?

Side note, tappa talk is trying to humiliate me. I was about to send this post but then I noticed that it typed "rub" and "off" instead of "turn" and "on". For disclosure sake, my spelling is bad, but not that bad.
:)

No, I don't think it's strange. With DVD/Bluray/etc. and the Internet, I've noticed there's less and less to see on tv.

randomling

First Post
God, what an awful, awful thing for someone to do. I'm so sorry that happened here. :/

Can't say I recognise any of the names on that list tbh - I think either some people changed their names, or my "generation" of the Hive is long gone! (I missed the first Hive thread by a good few months, but I did get to hang out with some of the original Hivers!)

No idea when new Korra is happening, but I do know that I must watch the last two eps before it starts again...

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
No idea when new Korra is happening, but I do know that I must watch the last two eps before it starts again...
They seem to have a problem with setting dates in general. Nickelodeon has a trailer for the DVD set of the first season, but it doesn't mention a date either.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Ugh, I don't get women sometimes. So my girlfriend frequently makes plans with me and then cancels. Except she almost never calls to tell me this. So eventually I call and she says something came up. I get that, it's fine, but I wish she'd let me know that. I hate to think of how much time I've spent waiting for her when she isn't even going to show.

So today the same thing happens. I got plenty to do at home so it's not like I was really troubled, but five hours after she talks to me about our plans for the day, she still hasn't shown up or called me.

But still, it kind of set me off. I texted her this long spiel about how frustrating it was. Was she still planning on doing something in the evening or did she forget about me? I told her she needs to let me know what's going on because she's wasted so much of my time by doing this.

But she takes it completely the wrong way. She's like well if being with me is a waste of time then maybe we shouldn't make any plans again. Except the thing is I'm not wasting my time when I'm with her, I'm wasting my time when I'm sitting waiting for her for five hours and she doesn't even let me know she isn't going to make it. I want to continue making plans to do things with her, I just want her to let me know if the plans change or get cancelled.

It's really frustrating the crap out of me. And it's been going on the entire day.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Dude, Dog moon, my gf does almost the same thing. In my case, she cancels at the last minute then texts me; but since she lives an hour and a half away, her "last minute" often falls between 3 hours to right before the time she would have arrived.

I also brought it up with her once to the same disastrous results (almost word for word what you typed).

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I'm not touching that topic with a hundred foot pole. :p

---

The more I read about D&DNext the more it occurs to me how little I understand it, or its development. Also, that's a really stupid placeholder name.

(I hope it's a placeholder name. D&DNext is an extraordinarily stupid name for a game.)

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
(I hope it's a placeholder name. D&DNext is an extraordinarily stupid name for a game.)
Unless, if they make it part of the mechanics, like when president Bartlet says on West Wing "What's next?", they could have the DM use it to..

..no, it's still stupid. :hmm:

Remove ads