Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
My computer and EN World don't play well together. That is why I tried that Facebook link test a week or two ago.
Can you friend me on face book? My real name is David Johannes. (Scott DeWar was a name I 'made up' from twisting the name of my favorite libation: Dewar's Scotch). Of all the David Johannes' on face book, I use the pic of the Arabic letter 'n' written in gold with a black background.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
. . . . . .lots of crazzzy stuff . . . . .

I know, is a lot to say in one post. I just don't visit EnWorld much anyway, stop in usually just for this thread. Otherwise, I visit the Paizo forums more often now.

Just glad to see you pop in! I agree with Danny A. about the Wheaton Law.

Can you friend me on face book? My real name is David Johannes. (Scott DeWar was a name I 'made up' from twisting the name of my favorite libation: Dewar's Scotch). Of all the David Johannes' on face book, I use the pic of the Arabic letter 'n' written in gold with a black background.

Didn't find. I am Andrew Farrell with a Spaceman Spiff (Calvin & Hobbes).

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
First I'LL have to be reminded of the Wheaton Rule...

wheatons-law.jpg

Just placed some of my miniature stuff. Hard to detail..... camera was being stubborn on auto-focus

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...08563349.47349.100002079728199&type=1&theater

Remove ads