Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer
ToEE boardgame?

Yeah, the boardgame.

It had a few neat things to it, but overall, the game is just not that great.

We do plan to finish the campaign though before my friend sells the game. It's just... by the end of the campaign, every mission feels too similar, the combats are frustrating [Enemies have a 70% chance to hit us while we have like a 40% chance to hit them], there are WAY too many Encounters that take our money or items, and the trap tokens on the board are REALLY annoying and playing without the Rogue would be ridiculous. Seriously, the Encounter says "Magnatic Rocks... blah blah blah". That sounds like a Trap to me.... so why are there Trap Tokens on the ground on like EVERY. Single. Tile....

It was fun for a couple of the missions, but now we're just looking forward to finishing the stupid campaign so we never have to worry about it again. Since we only have 2 left!

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
3.5 and Forgotten Realms. 4-5 players. I'm thinking of going with some AD&D classics for a start. Keep on the Borderlands maybe.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Ever run a caravan/merchant house centric game? Loads of fun, PCs can wind up anywhere.

Ditto games where they are attached to a diplomatic cadre.

Remove ads