Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Apparently while playing skyrim,i had two instances of Riften going at the same time,so i did a clean install got rid of some mods that I didn't like anymore and got some different ones. Right now I'm doing the Thieves guild arc,I think this time I'll go dawn guard and keep the dark brotherhood.

Since an Eberron Daelkyr was never made in their miniature lines I am building one now. Looks pretty good. Used a Darkness Heroclix as the base figure. Attached wire to his arm for a tentacle and repainted it to look more like a Xoriat native. Liking it.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I know I'm totally late... but I had a pretty good weekend. Did LOTS of boardgaming with friends. :)

We almost finished the Temple of Elemental Evil campaign. One of my friends owns it. He says that as soon as we're done, he's gonna sell it. Not worth keeping. The game is okay, but just NOT good enough to keep.

Another PC died on Sunday, though we got him rezzed. We encountered a creature that created an Aura of Confusion that three out of four people failed the save on. Apparently it could, once per round, choose a certain PCs percentage chance rather than have them roll for the confusion. I ended up killing the one PC. :( Two hits with the Kinetic Blast.

I did remake my character a little bit, took a level in Inquisitor. That gave my a big selection of good skills so I can do something out of combat. Unfortunately, the Kineticist is just another class with terrible skill selection. Losing a level sucks, but it's totally worth it for me. :)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I know I'm totally late... but I had a pretty good weekend. Did LOTS of boardgaming with friends. :)

We almost finished the Temple of Elemental Evil campaign. One of my friends owns it. He says that as soon as we're done, he's gonna sell it. Not worth keeping. The game is okay, but just NOT good enough to keep.

Another PC died on Sunday, though we got him rezzed. We encountered a creature that created an Aura of Confusion that three out of four people failed the save on. Apparently it could, once per round, choose a certain PCs percentage chance rather than have them roll for the confusion. I ended up killing the one PC. :( Two hits with the Kinetic Blast.

I did remake my character a little bit, took a level in Inquisitor. That gave my a big selection of good skills so I can do something out of combat. Unfortunately, the Kineticist is just another class with terrible skill selection. Losing a level sucks, but it's totally worth it for me. :)

ToEE boardgame?
if not boardgame, then 3.5?

Just finished the main character to be introduced soon in my John play storyhour. Feels.... wrong. Its a CE Enlarged with Classes Brimorak (Pathfinder) "hero" of the fiends during the War between Fiends and Dragons. Named him (it) Dire Tongue.

The build is based on a set of Warhammer demons I have. The "Champion" wields an artifact designed to kill dragons. CR 16

Remove ads