Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer
So I just want to say that Little Ceasar's is the WORST. I don't just mean their pizza, but I mean like freaking EVERYTHING. Friend and I went to LC's tonight for some pizza. We just wanted something quick and easy to get back to board gaming. So we go in. There's this girl? [she's really short with sort of like a young person's attitude but somehow I felt like her face looked like she was a lot older] at the counter. Because I can't eat any sort of pork products it really limits what I can get there.

So we see the "Make Your Own Pizza" option. Perfect. I ask how many toppings is on it. She's like "Uh, I think two." Perfect. Two topping pizza for $7. Acceptable. We order: chicken and beef. The total: "$11 something". We're like wait, WHAT? How is that even possible? So we ask. Apparently chicken gets bumped up to the chicken pizza price of $9 and then the beef is an extra topping so it adds an extra $1.75, then tax and stuff. My friend and I are totally confused. We ask how that's possible if the Make Your Own Pizza option comes with 2 toppings... *shrug*

Okay, so we decide apparently we can't get chicken for some weird reason. So we go beef and extra cheese. Total: $9 something. We're like "How is that even possible? Like how do you go from a $7 two topping pizza to doing whatever the heck kinda math this place is doing?" *shrug*

So in the end we get a Beef Pizza for $6 because that's one of the basic options. So apparently the "Make Your Own Pizza for $7" is actually "Make Your Own Pizza and We'll Charge You Whatever the Heck we Want For It".

It was just seriously the weirdest thing. I mean, if that's not an option when you try to order it, IT SHOULDN'T BE AN OPTION ON THE MENU!!!

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Dog Moon's rant reminds me of this:

[video=youtube;y3VRXVvr6XU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3VRXVvr6XU[/video]

That was kinda funny. I hadn't even realized I was ranting. I was just annoyed and trying to explain the situation! But seriously, Little Ceaser's... Though I don't eat there very often, I now have even less desire to return.

[sblock] IMG_0048.jpg[/sblock] This just one of my pieces from my ceramics class

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Hey, all! Had a nice Thanksgiving, then promptly caught some kind of virus(es?) while- simultaneously- my allergies kicked it up a notch. Been sick as a dog for days.

Not well, but better.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
[MENTION=19675]Dannyalcatraz[/MENTION] - Don't be so modest, you're always amazeballs.

And so begins my gauntlet of ducking and weaving from as much holiday "cheer" as I can. I could just give in to the hype, but I really don't feel it.

Remove ads