Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Last weekend, another group, we played WH40k rpg. Had an extra character in. Judge Dredd type bodyguard. They killed their second Greater Daemon in the game. Again, no casualties but it wasn't far.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
which is why I quit watching it.

I quit watching when the show ended.

Though I thought about ending a LONG time before that. I liked season 1. I liked the fact that they weren't pulling any punches even if it was a little violent and to me, the show kept you on your toes and it was just a good show.

Season 2 I watched, but it just... it was one of those shows I watched but it was sort of on the bottom of my list. So like if there was anything else to watch, the Following got moved to later.

Season 3... I honestly don't even know why I watched the show this season. I think I just watched it randomly like weeks later when I'm like "Hmmm, got nothing to watch... oh yeah, I could watch an episode of the Following". And though I was a little surprised it got approved for a third season, I'm not surprised at all that it got cancelled after the third.

One season though.... it would have been great. They should have stopped after one season, had everything wrapped up and done. Then it could have ended on a good note. Cause the worst part is that even after the crappy third season, they STILL left the ending open as if it had gotten approved for season number 4.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I watched after waking from my coma and my head was still not screwed on quite the way it was and I couldn't take the violance.

Yes I know, I did not even attempt to claim my head was EVER screwed on right in the first place.

Blackrat

I watched after waking from my coma and my head was still not screwed on quite the way it was and I couldn't take the violance.

Yes I know, I did not even attempt to claim my head was EVER screwed on right in the first place.

But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad...

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad...

You know, That sums it up perfectly. I all seriousness

on an aside, did you get to see this? . . . . .

Attachments

• Aurora Borialis in FFinland.jpg
    Aurora Borialis in FFinland.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 53

Blackrat

Haven't seen Aurorae in a while. A bit too south for the most and haven't been out in the dark lately. They are usually amazing when they show here in the "south" :D

Remove ads