Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
It's good if you can resolve your bottled anger, but please always keep in mind that grape shall not crush grape. For that matter, this is not a red-and-white situation. If we just manage to chill our collective tempers, we can all walk away as vineyards and, if we juice to, even tannin the sun when summer comes.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
wire you dressing us down here? I have to blush with this post. Dry to show some mercy on us when we are over a barrel. I think a fifth of what you are hitting us with is all that is needed according to the law introduce as Morgan David 20-20. You have hit us mighty Merlot !!

Mad_Jack

Legend
Okay...

I am now sitting in my house with all the doors and windows open because it is 60 frackin' degrees out, which is not just warmer than the inside of my house with no heat... But two degrees warmer than I normally keep the house during the winter.

Oy...

As a supervillain, you have obtained near-absolute control of a small country, and are about to receive (through a series of cunning manueverings) international recognition. However, one of your lieutenants has just reported that your compound has been breached, and the intruders have been contained in one of your tool sheds, in which an assortment of tools and artifacts have been stored.

The intruders have been identified as a renegade mercenary group known as the "A-Team", the international spy known only as "MacGuyver", and one Archaeologist by the name of "Jackie Chan", who is being accompanied by a small girl.

Your reaction is, of course, to...

Remove ads