Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Why isn't anyone producing this as a tv show?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NATeU-r0GDU]BLACKSTAR WARRIOR TRAILER!!! - YouTube[/ame]

But they'd need to call it Lando Shot First. :)

Last edited:

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
With all the changes to the movies, I'd like to see one where at the end of Return Vader takes off his helmet and it's Greedo saying "psyche!". :lol:

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Damn, I'm depressed. The civil war thread got me thinking too much.

Am I supposed to feel ashamed that I own a medal of honor with a swastika on it that my great-grandad got from a civil war that predates nazis? Because I am, and it makes no bloody sense. Our civil war was already a horrible mess (aren't they all) without the anachronistic guilt trip..

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Nahhhh.

Drink one for your old (old, old) man- he earned it.

Like was mentioned In the CW thread, we all know the swastika predates the Nazis and can be found in cultures all around the world. If you encounter someone who doesn't know that, view that as an educational opportunity.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Been going through old faded picture albums from the war. First there's group shots of happy smiling soldiers, and then it gradually gets worse and worse and worse. Last pages are full of missing photos, probably taken away by the wife way back when. Can't even imagine what they had in them.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Wanna know who I blame? Which ever politician or activist started the political correctness trend.

You shouldn't blame the soldiers for fighting a war unless they commuted some war crime themselves. Blame the politicians for starting the wars.

Sad thing is, if you want to confeds were all evil (due to slavery) then you have to say that the union was also evil because of Sherman's march*.

* He literally destroyed everything in his path to Charleston in an attempt to destroy the will of the confederacy and cripple their war efforts.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Wikipedia seems to think it's a relavitely new thing the way it's meant now, from the 1990's. Political correctness, that is.

Remove ads