Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I just woke up from a dream so weird it has to be shared:

In the dream I was watching a making-of documentary.

At first it looked like they were talking about a side scrolling shooter, but then the camera pulls back and it's somekind of gothic horror set for a science fiction movie with gigantic corridors filled with industrial constructs and metallic razor wire trees. And there was a set full of dark water and huge sharp shapes moving in it, and another in a city set in deep space.

Then the footage cuts to a forest straight out of a samurai movie with slender uniform trees equidistant from each other. There is a swordsman off-screen who cuts down every single one of them with a single slice of invisible energy, and a woman in a black leather outfit who looked like a mix between Kate Bush and Siobhan from Shakespeare's Sister. She does a coreographed synchronised sideways falling along with the trees as if she was hit as well, except she keeps falling out of sync and they have to keep re-shooting the scene over and over, with her and trees going down, back up, down..

And constantly in the background there is this song, somehow similar to something Portishead might have sung, except it was a male voice, but the only words I can remember are the refrain: "beam away, beam away for good, sunshine lands in a night of knives"

And at the end of the dream the words of the director in the making-of commentary going "if they'd given this song to Chris de Burgh he would have driven it to the ground".

And then I woke up. :confused:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I had a dream... all I remember from it was walking to a soda vending machine and passed these girls (one looked rockabilly, had large boobs, and was wearing a sun dress). As I passed she said "We were sitting and talking so long that I think I'm getting a sun burn."

Everything in the dream was oversaturated.... and I never got my soda.

-Sent via Tapatalk

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Had a dream recently where I was sideswiping Ryan Seacrest with my car...in super slo-mo "Matrix Time".

Thing is, I have no animus against the man- I don't even watch his shows- so why I'd be running him down like that is a complete mystery.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
You mean animus nocendi, right? Having just a plain animus against something would be weird. ;)

New experience level unlocked!

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I was looking for the original Phantom Menace trailer and found this. I'd forgotten how funny it was seeing it in theater months before the actual Star Wars trailer appeared:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WECV6sjrd5Q]Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me (1999) - Star Wars Teaser Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Oi.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq5xGj55zv8]Luke's Fashaa - YouTube[/ame]

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Yes, I committed blasphemy.

greedo_shot.gif

Remove ads