[LPF] Uncertain Whereabouts

sunshadow21

Explorer
Thuvian sighs at the need of these creatures to resort to direct violence as he falls back and begins to mimic the sound of 4 more individuals running up behind the group as reinforcements.

[sblock=actions]move to B0
standard to cast ghost sound (DC 15)[/sblock]

[sblock=Thuvian's mini stats]
Thuvian Darklight
Initiative: +3
AC: 16 (14 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 7 Current: 2
CMB: +0 CMD: 13 Fort: +1 Reflex: +3 Will: +3(5 vs illusions)

Current Weapon:
Notable Effects:

Darkness 1/day
Spells Remaining: 1st Level 3/3[/sblock]

Last edited:

Qik

First Post
Saranna's arrow catches her target squarely in the chest, but the creature simply pulls it out, its face twisting into an especially unpleasant expression that could either be a grimace, a grin, or some deranged combination of the two. Meanwhile, Thuvian retreats, weaving an illusion as he does so; the remaining foes begin to chatter amongst themselves, clearly concerned, but it also seems as though it's going to take more than that to scare them off.

[sblock=OOC]Damage resistance keeps Saranna's arrow from doing any damage. All the creatures failed their saves to disbelieve, but they all made their will saves to avoid being frightened off. They're diligent buggers. You're welcome to try again next round.

I'm going to give [MENTION=84167]HolyMan[/MENTION] until this evening, then I'll NPC him healing up Thuvian and move onto the next round.[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
[sblock=OOC]My apologies, HM, but I wanted to get my post in before I hit the proverbial hay.[/sblock]Seeing Thuvian retreat, Ioseph rushes to his side and baths him in a glow of healing warmth. As he does so, the four remaining mites retaliate, with two targeting Arianna and two Saranna. Three of these darts fly clear of their marks; the fourth connects squarely in Arianna's shoulderblade.

[sblock=OOC]Ioseph moves to C0, channels energy, heals 5 points of damage (1d6=5); Thuvian is back to full HP.

Arianna takes 3 points of damage from the "blue" mite (in E8).

I couldn't suss out numbering the baddies on the fly, so I just color-coded them. You're up.[/sblock][sblock=Map]
cave-map2.png

[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] NP - I don't post much on weekends, and with the way EnWorld has been super slow it was hard for me to post what little I did.

Still though I think you might want to give players a little more than 28 hours between start and finish of a round (especially the first round - after that they should know when it is their turn).

Guess they don't call you Qik for nothing. :p [/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Arianna picks up her spear, sidesteps into the center and strikes at another little critter, dropping it.
[sblock=actions]Move equiv action: pick up spear(not the same as move), 5' step to C6 (still legal), and std attack with weapon reach at E7 red mite
Setting up to AoO once on the mite's next turn[/sblock][sblock=mini-stats]Arianna Mermaid ~ Perception +2, Sense Motive +2, Low Light Vision
HP 10/0, AC 14, 12 T, 12 FF, Init +2
CMB +0, CMD 12, Fort +1, Reflex +2, Will +4 . . Move 5'
Long Spear +0, d8 with 10' reach
Spear Gun +2, d8
Dagger +0, d4 or thrown +2, d4
Active Enhancements: none
In hand: none

Summon Monster I: 7/day, 0 used

.Cantrips: unlimited Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Drench, Jolt
1st Level: 2/day, 0 used Mage Armor, Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon

Beast ~ Perception +10, Sense Motive +2, Darkvision and Low Light Vision
HP 10/8, AC 15, 11 T, 14 FF, Init +1
CMB +4, CMD 15, Fort +1, Reflex +1, Will +4 . . Move 30'
Claw/Claw +4, d4+3
Longspear +4, d8+4 with 10' reach
Spear Gun +2, d8
Dagger +4, d4+1 or thrown +2, d4+3
Active Enhancements: none
In hand: Longspear[/sblock]

Last edited:

Qik

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Thanks for understanding, HM. Yeah, the correlation between my ID and my temperament isn't an accident (for better or for worse). :)

Also, just to make sure everyone's clear, once your group's turn is up, you all can post in any order; one more attempt to expedite things.

Finally, in case there was any doubt, Arianna did indeed shred her latest victim. Guess I know who I have to worry about in this group. :)[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ioseph with hammer in hand charges towards the nearest blue beast.

He raises the large weapon high over his head and brings it to bear on the unsuspecting creature.

[sblock=Actions]
Charge to C-7 and swing. [/sblock]

Remove ads