The Undiscovered Frontier (Finished!)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
The ref flyer is torn and struggling under the force of Arkos' attack, as he rips away pieces of metal from the craft. Lealani raises her wand, targets the smoking vessel, and fires. The impact from her guided attack rips the red flyer to pieces, causing the red robed woman to plummet jarringly to the ground.

OOC: Mellisande up, then the three women.

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: Why are you rolling my attacks? I believe I didn't delay that much. At least ask first before assuming I'm not posting, please.

Shayuri

First Post
"Um...hoo..." Mellisande breathes, racking her brains for a way to help.

She looks up and murmurs a spell. Magic enfolds her in a soft golden glow...and her body seems to brighten, then stretch and blur into a single brilliant beam of light! In the wake of the spell, Mellisande is gone though...the space she was standing now apparently empty.

(Action: Blinding Color Surge, Will DC 19 or be blind, ad Mellisande is invisble for 5 rounds. Targeting the witch who's still flyng and not already blind. If none are flying, then either of the non-blind ones will do.)

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
:(

OOC: I just went to the air terminal to check in my bags, and I realize that my notes for the robed ladies' stats went out with it. Please give me a couple days to get back to the States and get my bags before we continue. Awfully sorry.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Having trouble editing the above post. It should read:

*DRAFT*

Mellisande casts her spell on the fallen red-robed woman before disappearing by becoming invisible. The spell hits the woman, but fails to blind her as she looks away at the last moment.

The blue-robed woman on the flyer tips her craft and engages some button, which results in a large blue ball of ice flying through the air.

But it's not taking my edits. Please standby until I get this resolved.

Remove ads