The Undiscovered Frontier (Finished!)

Shayuri

First Post
Mellisande considers her options...then decides their wills are probably too strong to try to put them to sleep or daze them. Instead...ah yes!

Still invisible she patters over the ground over to where the women have fallen and her voice can be heard incanting...but only for a moment. It seems to vanish in mid-chant, even as she becomes visible.

But inaudible. In fact, there's no sound at ALL around her. Funny, that.

(OOC - Move near the ladies and cast Silence. The movement will ideally carry me so that the area excludes my spellcasting buddies, and includes the mean girls. :) The silence, oddly enough, is on me! Crazy you say? LIKE A FOX!)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Mellisande moves as far as she can from the women, while still getting them in her area of effect and without falling off a ledge or provoking an attack. Her silence spell covers all her opponents and companions except Lealani.

OOC: Sorry for the delay. I was traveling to Germany and the preparations before the trip and during my first stay took longer than I thought.

Init:
Nerin 21
Sarpot: 18
Lealani: 12
Arkos: 12
Mellisande: 10
Robed Women: 5

Map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...hkey=CLDnwrIM&hl=en_US&authkey=CLDnwrIM#gid=0

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
The red haired woman punches twice at Nerin, but misses the nimble warrior both times. The blue robed woman swings upwards at unseen targets, not realizing Arkos is still 80 feet above her. The green robed woman has greater luck, landing a hard shot against Sarpot that bruises badly his solar plexus, while exuded acid from pores in her hand burns him slightly (-18 hit points to Sarpot).

OOC: The attacks should have been at +5 instead of +6 since they are swinging twice with their flurry of blows. I targeted Arkos with the blind woman's attacks before realizing he was still flying high above. Since she is blinded, and probably confused by the attack and fall, I just ran with it.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I need some help over here!" cries out Sarpot, as he takes a step back, just to lunch another upward eldrich claw at the green robed woman.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Lealani watches as silence falls over her friends and the oddness of a battle ranging with no sound makes her pause. Sarpot calls out something she cannot hear and that brings her back to the moment. She faces the green robes woman and casts a spell, energy crackling from her fingertips and flying directly into the woman.

OOC: Casting Scorching Ray

Remove ads