Character Level Up Approvals

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Anaerion:
a) With INT + racial + Linguistics, I think you get 11 languages, of which you only picked 9.
b) Skill points are based on inherent INT totals, and are retroactive. So, it should just be one line using the INT(5). The headband is correctly broken out (mostly, bump to +8) as that is really a temporary bonus and specifically tied to the headband. So, total should be 56+8 Kn Local.
c) The finances tally was a bit off, adjusted.

So, a couple things to fix, but they are additions.

jackslate45

First Post
Reviewing Anaerion:
a) With INT + racial + Linguistics, I think you get 11 languages, of which you only picked 9.
b) Skill points are based on inherent INT totals, and are retroactive. So, it should just be one line using the INT(5). The headband is correctly broken out (mostly, bump to +8) as that is really a temporary bonus and specifically tied to the headband. So, total should be 56+8 Kn Local.
c) The finances tally was a bit off, adjusted.

So, a couple things to fix, but they are additions.
Added 2 new languages, and I added 7 more skill points.
I added the breakout in the level 8 section.

Systole

First Post
Arianna is APPROVED.

Maui is NOT YET. Given that Greener is the Grass just wrapped up, please sort out your finances and resubmit. Also, you're roughly a week and a half of TBX short of 6th, which essentially means that you're going to level up while the quest-giver is doing his start-up monologue. I think you can safely level him up to 6th so we can just get the approval out of the way now. Does anyone have an objection here?

Remove ads