Character Level Up Approvals

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Kalinn, aka Frost.
a) typo in hit points. You had 4d12(30) instead of 4d12(40). the grand total was correct though. fixed.
b) I added a break down of your levels, because they are so complicated.
Sorcerer: 3rd
Sorcerer known spells: 6th
Caster level for those spells: 8th
Sorcerer Bloodline powers: 11th (3 sorcerer, 4 dragon disciple, 4 cool robe :lol:)
c) As such, your breath weapon is based on just your sorcerer levels, not any of the others, so it is at 3d6 with the corresponding drop in DC.
d) I ripped out Fly for a moment, but reread Blood of Dragons and put it back in.
e) Dragon Resistances for Cold goes to 10.
f) DR from Dragon Resistances went from +1 to +2. Updated in the Sorc block.
g) I added URLs for the interesting items in inventory.
h) The robe was missing. Added.
i) Finances were off a bit due to copying the wrong field at 9th level. Fixed.
j) Your GM had you a bit over budget for about 12 days with too much treasure. Back to normal now.

Kalinn Ari - "Frost" is APPROVED for 10th level.

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Daylily:
a) The BAB line in the combat stats section had not been increased for the 2nd level of Horizon Walker. Fixed.

That's it. Daylily is APPROVED for 8th level.

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Sylla and Boots:
a) Sylla's Init line hadn't had the Dex updated. Fixed.
b) Ride and Stealth hadn't updated due to dex change. Fixed. Perform was low. Fixed also.
c) Boots' DEX was listed as 11. Corrected to 17.
d) Boots' BAB corrected to 6.
e) Boot's acrobatics, ride and stealth all went up with the DEX increase. Fixed.
f) Added "Ability score increase take in CON" to Boots.
g) The Amulet of Might Fists dropped from 5,000 to 4,000 by unofficial errata. You had 4,500. Fixed.

Normally I would put them in the DWI, but I know you are parking them for a few weeks.
Sylla and Boots are APPROVED for seventh level.

Systole

First Post
Actually, I just realized I had her Headband of Aerial Agility listed as being 500gp too low. Funny thing: on the first pass, I thought I'd have 150gp left over, but when I did the math for real, it was 650, so I bought some scrolls. Guess my first pass was right after all. I'll return the scrolls.

Remove ads