Character Level Up Approvals

GlassEye

Adventurer
There is a way to rollback changes but I think SK, Mowgli, and myself are currently the only ones with permissions to do so. I may be wrong about that, though. And since you've already done the work, I would hesitate to ask that of you.

If you are interested and have the time Quillian would work well for the adventure, too.

Satin Knights

First Post
I have done the wiki magic to revert Thuvian to third level but keep the updated picture. I saved the fifth level version if you would like me to undo it.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[MENTION=93930]Systole[/MENTION]: I have a question:
What is C. Hode's fav. class? druid? if so, why is there only +1 for that instead of +3 on your skill points?

other wise i see nothing wrong.

Satin Knights

First Post
Well Scott missed that the BAB increase wasn't carried through on the weapons. Other than that, it looks fine, so
Cavernous Hode is APPROVED for third level. He might want to go spend a bit of gold. His purse is looking a bit heavy.

Systole

First Post
Yeah, Cavernous Hode spent too much time making googly eyes at Marta, and now he has to hurry, so he's going to be at the mercy of the Mystic Pearl dice. Not that it makes a huge difference at level 3.

Thanks for the approval.

Remove ads