Character Level Up Approvals

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Just realized I missed something. Namely, Thank you, Perrinmiller, for the okay on Marcus. :) Next week is the week long training sesson in way out in the bumwoods Maryland. Once that is over, I should be able to post regularly and correctly once more. :D

Satin Knights

First Post
Looking at Denizel, it looks like you took the favored class bonus to get the Comprehend Languages spell. But, you also took the FC as a skill point. So, I am confused enough that I cannot approve the level yet.

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Sylla and Boots:
a) You apparently dropped or used up a couple things because your inventory was a little lighter and cheaper. Fixed.
b) I had to go hunt down your XP and make an adventure log entry for the current game. Fixed.
c) Boots bite does all three damage types. Piercing, Bludgeoning and Slashing. His claws do B/S. Fixed. Bestiary p.302

Sylla and Boots are APPROVED for 6th level.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ok, I goofed on something. I have no idea what I was thinking at the time. I would like to have judge's approval to do the following:

1. Change Feat - Light armor proficiency to - Combat Casting.

I do not know when I chose this or why. I might have been in a hurry. I just don't remember doing this

The other things can be done in Arcane row.

Thank you in advance.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Looking at Denizel, it looks like you took the favored class bonus to get the Comprehend Languages spell. But, you also took the FC as a skill point. So, I am confused enough that I cannot approve the level yet.

Thank you for the time you've put into reviewing my character. At this time I'm retiring Denizel and I'm not creating a new character.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ok, I goofed on something. I have no idea what I was thinking at the time. I would like to have judge's approval to do the following:

1. Change Feat - Light armor proficiency to - Combat Casting.

I do not know when I chose this or why. I might have been in a hurry. I just don't remember doing this

The other things can be done in Arcane row.

Thank you in advance.

Bump? anyone?

Remove ads