Skyrim challenge!

xigbar

Explorer
There are ways to make it already; A barbarian with some dragon based feats. I'd still like to write something up when I have the time, though. I'd probably make a more melee oriented Dragon Devotee.

Visigani

Banned
Banned
I don't know many barbarians that can raise the dead, summon extraplanar beings, shoot lighting, frost, and fire from their fingertips and then cast cure light wounds on themselves...

that's the problem with the base class... in the game the player can do pretty much anything...

Chalice

Explorer
The best thing would be to use a different system. Failing that, perhaps the DM could remove "favoured class" altogether, and hence, allow for truly limitless multiclassing. Then again, some extra advantages for those who do so (multiclass like mad, that is) might need to be added on, as well.

And Dovahkiin would be more like a template, placed upon a race, rather than anything to do with classes.

Or simply "stuff" that is added to the PC(s) in question, when learned (etc.) - a setting-based special set of rules, in other worlds. That might be second best thing, actually. But in the end, Skyrim uses a skill-based system, and skills are improved by using them, then when you get enough skill upgrades, you gain a level. And so on - in other words, nothing like D&D.

For Skyrim info, check this out: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Skyrim

xigbar

Explorer
This fairly standard Gish build would do it.
Arch slayer
Race:Human (requires:Militia)
Wizard 6/Eldritch Knight 10/DragonSlayer 1/Spellsword 1/Archmage 2
BAB: +16
CL: 19

Hassassin

First Post
Mine doesn't need a new base class. Barbarian 4/Cleric 4/Fighter 4/Rogue 4/Sorcerer 4. He also has the ability to wear heavy armor, shields and carry heavy load without arcane spell failure or losing barbarian abilities.

Remove ads