Leif's "Hold of the Sea Princes" Greyhawk Alpha Game [AD&D 1E] [IC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
Cam, Turthain, Shiyana, and Odo creep up to the door that is slightly ajar. From within they can see the dancing of torchlight reflected through the somewhat open doorway, and hear quarreling voices complaining in Orcish about whose turn it is to cook and how lousy the cook's meals are.

OOC: I have had an 'event' with my laptop where the master dungeon map for this game was stored. It is gone. I had no backup copy. On the plus side, I just sketched it out freehand in the first place, so it shouldn't be too much of an ordeal to crank out another one. The bad part is that I had begun forming ideas of what was where, but now all of that quasi-planning is gone along with the map. C'est las vie! Also, I have a new laptop now. I got a DELL!

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: So, with all that's happened to me lately, I'm thinking that it might just be easier to do a "soft-reset" of this game. What I mean by that is just assume that you've pursued the leads you had to more adventure and stuff, earned about, oh, say, 6,200 X.P., including all bonuses, and give you about 770 g.p. each, after training and other expenses. Then we can look for something new and diferent to do for an adventure. Sound ok?

Remove ads