The AFK Thread

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
My posting is going to greatly slow down until Nov 8th. I'm just starting the first of two 15 day business trips where I'll be working 12 hours a day, plus I have a huge work project I'm heading up that won't be completed until the beginning of November. I'll still post, but don't expect that it will be daily or even every two days.

Aura

Explorer
I have had a tooth extraction, followed by a bad drug reaction and a flu virus, which has made for infrequent and lower-quality posts. This weekend is pretty packed. Hoping to get back to normal Monday, particularly if I'm finally feeling normal again.

Sorry for any delays.

GlassEye

Adventurer
I have had a tooth extraction, followed by a bad drug reaction and a flu virus, which has made for infrequent and lower-quality posts. This weekend is pretty packed. Hoping to get back to normal Monday, particularly if I'm finally feeling normal again.

Sorry for any delays.

Oi! That all sounds particularly unpleasant. Hope you are feeling better soon!

GlassEye

Adventurer
I'm experiencing a bit of a time crunch this weekend. I hope to get ROUS 3's numbers checked over and Kepli into the DWI to interact with the recruiter sometime tonight as I have free time.

MerryMortician

Explorer
The past several days have proven far more hectic and exhausting than anticipated. The last two days in particular have been disappointing in that I've told myself, "I'll post tonight," and then failed to do so. I hope to make it happen tonight and will definitely manage tomorrow if not.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
The past several days have proven far more hectic and exhausting than anticipated. The last two days in particular have been disappointing in that I've told myself, "I'll post tonight," and then failed to do so. I hope to make it happen tonight and will definitely manage tomorrow if not.

No worries, mate. It was the weekend. ;)
Hoping everything is working out now though.

GlassEye

Adventurer

I agree with Perrin's sentiments. Also, it's a game. Don't stress over it or it ceases to be fun. If our pace slows a little bit that it all right.

Remove ads