The AFK Thread

GlassEye

Adventurer
I'm headed out of town in, oh, 20 minutes for Thanksgiving family get-together. My posting over the next four-ish days will be sporadic if at all.

Also, Scott DeWar sent me a message saying that he is having connectivity issues and isn't sure when he'll manage to make it back here to post. Hopefully soon!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am back for now. Let's see how much I can get done before it goes out again.

edit: I am at my brother's for the holiday. I do not know of how much time I will have for being on line.

Last edited:

MerryMortician

Explorer
I didn't expect to slow down with the holiday but I came home this evening to find my apartment had been burglarized. I'll probably be dealing with the aftermath intermittently for about a week but I'll still be around. I'll keep checking by mobile throughout every day and post on nights that I can.

Scott DeWar

I didn't expect to slow down with the holiday but I came home this evening to find my apartment had been burglarized. I'll probably be dealing with the aftermath intermittently for about a week but I'll still be around. I'll keep checking by mobile throughout every day and post on nights that I can.

Dude! Sorry feels so inadiquite, but welse can I say!? I am sorry!

ps:
did they find the dead bodies you had hidden there?

Scott DeWar

If yoou have a spare shovel and need help, just let me know . . . . wait . . . ."and a half"? What did you do with the other half?

MerryMortician

Explorer
I made some delicious pie for the holiday. I'm not saying this is necessarily a response to your question. I just felt you should know that I make a mighty fine meat pie. It went down really well with the family and neighbors.

Remove ads