• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The AFK Thread

GlassEye

Adventurer
I'm headed out of town in, oh, 20 minutes for Thanksgiving family get-together. My posting over the next four-ish days will be sporadic if at all.

Also, Scott DeWar sent me a message saying that he is having connectivity issues and isn't sure when he'll manage to make it back here to post. Hopefully soon!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am back for now. Let's see how much I can get done before it goes out again.

edit: I am at my brother's for the holiday. I do not know of how much time I will have for being on line.

Last edited:

MerryMortician

Explorer
I didn't expect to slow down with the holiday but I came home this evening to find my apartment had been burglarized. I'll probably be dealing with the aftermath intermittently for about a week but I'll still be around. I'll keep checking by mobile throughout every day and post on nights that I can.

Scott DeWar

I didn't expect to slow down with the holiday but I came home this evening to find my apartment had been burglarized. I'll probably be dealing with the aftermath intermittently for about a week but I'll still be around. I'll keep checking by mobile throughout every day and post on nights that I can.

Dude! Sorry feels so inadiquite, but welse can I say!? I am sorry!

ps:
did they find the dead bodies you had hidden there?

Scott DeWar

If yoou have a spare shovel and need help, just let me know . . . . wait . . . ."and a half"? What did you do with the other half?

MerryMortician

Explorer
I made some delicious pie for the holiday. I'm not saying this is necessarily a response to your question. I just felt you should know that I make a mighty fine meat pie. It went down really well with the family and neighbors.

Remove ads