• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The AFK Thread

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ok, folks, I now have a new internet location, Home. As soon as I get things strait at home for a place to work, I can work on an adventure.

Scott DeWar

Depending on the interweb access time, I will most likely be AFK, much to my surprise as of 5 pm central time.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Sorry, I thought I would be on-line more over the holiday break. But it doesn't look that way. Combined with computer issues, I am having trouble getting any gaming at all done. Hopefully I should be normal again by 4 Jan.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OK, holidays are over (except for New Year's, which is hardly a blip on my radar any more). Getting caught up with work today, should be able to start catching up on games tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Anastrace

First Post
Between work, and closing on our first house, I'll be only on sporadically. Once we close this month, I'll have more time.

Thanks for your patience!

GlassEye

Adventurer
Between work, and closing on our first house, I'll be only on sporadically. Once we close this month, I'll have more time.

Thanks for your patience!

Congrats on the house!

I'll be starting a new adventure soon but there will be several times when it will be easy to inject Erin into the mix. Let me know when you are back and ready to jump in!

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Well, this new year is not starting out good for me and mine. Mother in-law had a stroke last night just when I was getting back into my routine. I am going to be slow to reply, but I should continue my LPF participation. Other games are going to suffer. :(

Scott DeWar

Perrinmiller, do take care of your family. Real life is way more important then gaming. I am sorry to hear of Your Mother-in-law.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Sorry to hear that, PM. I hope she makes a good recovery.

I've been ill all week, laid up in th' bed. Starting to feel better, but it's slow going.

Remove ads