[Adventure]: Murder at Midnight (DM: renau1g, Judge Ozy)

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]
You missed plant gathering team
Oh, yes.. but we all suck at Nature skill. I doubt any of us can identify the plant even if it would have been growing in our garden for years. Kaeysari at +6 and Gil at +4 is our best team[/SBLOCK]

"I was forgetting, Gil, could you also look for the plants needed to cure Vilk?"

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]What about Tristan? :( Perception and Stealth are easily his highest skills, so he could be useful scouting the judge or checking the murder sites, I think the murder sites is a better fit since he's not that good with people. That sounds like Papo and Illarion's group, so I'll insert myself there.

I think Neurotic had a good list of what to look for at the judge's home and work. Tristan will stay back and just be an observer/lookout during any social interactions. If we have time we should also check the murder sites - two +14 Perceptions should hopefully turn something up. :)[/sblock]
When sneaking is mentioned as Papo and Illarion's job, Tristan moves to join their group. "Shall we?" he asks as they move off into the night.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]I forgot Trsitan... if [MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION] had updated his first post, I wouldn't have made that mistake.

So Tristan, Illarion and Papol could easily sneak at Vilk's home and one crime site. (I've updated the post above).

Gil and Kaeysari will gather information about lyncathrope, wolfbane and any other knowledge that could come handy.

Eloan and 7 Rabbit will go question people and authorities. Eloan will likely do the talking, but 7 Rabbit will come handy with his high Insight compare to Eloan. Eloan is good at giving order, not necessarily into reading people mind.[/SBLOCK]

Mewness

First Post
"All right, lets go!" says Papolstaanas, dumping his enormous backpack and leaving with Tristan.

[sblock=ooc]Eloan's arrangement sounds good to me.[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Illarion sighs, disappointed he doesn't get to go alone.

He follows the hunter and babbling kobold out.

"Since we cannot follow the judge in the middle of the night, I'd say we look over few murder sites and justice hall. What do you say?"

CaBaNa

First Post
During Illarion's tirade, Gil silently nods his head, managing a peep of an apology towards the end. After which he silently sidled further away from the elf, and fervently hoped Eloan would not pair him the the elderly fey.

As Eloan lead the strategy meeting, the scholar approached 7 Rabbit, May I please have a sample of that wolfsbane specimen for comparison?

With the plan laid out, Gil turned to Kaeysari Kay'Sorry was it? Or Key'Sairee? I'm not saying it right at all am I? the human frowns, The herb, then the lore. That way, if we run into trouble, we can double back to whatever goes for a library around here' instead of back to the safe house.

BenBrown

First Post
"It's Kay-SAH-ree. It's an old family name, I think. I don't really know where it's from originally. The Imperium had trouble with it too when I enlisted. Lead on. May the gods smile upon our quest. I guess it's Hermethis first, for the medical lore, then Palladys for the library."

CaBaNa

First Post
The wilds beyond the shore side of town is the first stop, then the next two. insists Gil, Kaysayree, kaysAHree, Kaeysari, Kaeysari. I came from the Imperium, attended academy there. Let's try to stay unnoticed until we're back from the wolfsbane gathering.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases