[Adventure]: Murder at Midnight (DM: renau1g, Judge Ozy)

renau1g

First Post
"Where have you looked, how, and what for? If we know which paths are fruitless we can avoid them, at the least."

Tristan waves his hand, "It doesn't matter. This works to our advantage; I'd rather it was this way."

Turning to Ryado, he asks, "How many people remain that were involved in Vilk's trial? If they are indeed our quarry's target, we may be able to find him through them."

"Well, I've been looking around at any taverns, inns, house of ill repute for Vilk. I've asked around for him to some street urchins, but again nothing. I am not sure of any past associates he has here, I can't locate any family members of his. It has been many years since his trial. As for remaining people involved with the trial, I am aware that the judge who presided over the proceedings still lives here in Fulcrum. " Ryado states

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Tristan leans forward, a gleam in his eye. "Where were the sites of the attacks? Were they all through Fulcrum, or on the outskirts, or outside the town itself? Could he have been living in the wilds outside Fulcrum, only making forays in to hunt?"

renau1g

First Post
"Hmmmm, they all occurred in the city, they were throughout, I wouldn't say all at the outskirts. They were either were the people lived or worked." he replies

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
The elf leans back against the wall, pondering the problem of how to find Vilk.
[sblock=OOC]About how big is Fulcrum? Have we seen enough of it to have a guess at how viable it would be for a werewolf (or other beastie) to sneak in and make the kills?[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Tristan remembers asking about the town on the way over. Part of the problem with Fulcrum is with the two portals on the Isle, there are many newcomers to the town.

[sblock=Fulcrum]
From the Wiki:
There are a few nice residences, but many more live in shacks, lean-tos and even treehouses. The full-time residential population of Fulcrum-shore tops 300, with a typical transient population somewhere between 100 and 300. There is a new Dauntonian fort here as well.

L4W:The Proximate Isles - L4W Wiki
[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
I think Tristan is right about the advantage. Shall we stay up this evening, asking the locals who are up at these hours what they've seen and collecting the wolfsbane? Then we could rest during the day tommorow, being refreshed for the night? Gil brainstorms with Tristan.

Mewness

First Post
"Perhaps we should look at the places where the--where the bodies were found," suggests Papolstaanas. "We might find traces that others have missed."

JoeNotCharles

First Post
"I have wolfsbane," 7 Rabbit interjects helpfully. "Probably not enough, though."

[sblock=OOC]Back from vacation. Lots of stuff to catch up on - will post my shopping list tomorrow. Wolfsbane was definitely on it, though.[/sblock]

Remove ads