New Eberron Q&A With Keith Baker

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Eberron Q&A with Keith Baker

Keith Baker of Eberron fame has started a weekly unofficial Eberron Q&A series on his personal blog. This week's installment is a "general" one, covering a variety of topics including the Day of Mourning, the Blood of Vol, Aerenal vs the Dreaming Dark, and more. You can see them right here. He also mentions that he's working on a new project, and will be discussing that on his site and looking for feedback later in the year.

Attachments

• eberron.jpg
    eberron.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:

Hellcow

Adventurer
Hey all!

For anyone interested in Eberron, I've started running a series of unofficial Eberron Q&A posts on my website, alternating between big topics and random cruft. This week is a general week, with questions tied to the Day of Mourning, the Blood of Vol, Aerenal vs the Dreaming Dark, and more. Previous topics include:
Should the timeline be advanced?
Droaam and the Daughters of Sora Kell
The Dwarves of Eberron
Religion and Faith in Eberron

I'm also working on a new project, and I'll be discussing that on my site and looking for feedback later in the year. So if you've got questions or stories to share, I hope you'll stop by the site.

Argyle King

Legend
I noticed your comment in the 13th Age news that you had done some work with the game.

Any chance that pieces of Eberron might find their way into some game systems other than D&D?

Hellcow

Adventurer
I noticed your comment in the 13th Age news that you had done some work with the game.
I lent a hand with early concepting work. Game mechanics are 100% Jonathan and Rob. I'm looking forward to seeing it out in the wild!

Any chance that pieces of Eberron might find their way into some game systems other than D&D?
Eberron belongs to WotC, so any sort of official support is in their hands. I know people (myself included) who use the setting in a number of different systems. My current project is system-neutral. Obviously there's some challenges to this, since Eberron specifically took the existing D&D mechanics and considered the impact they might have over time. But there's a lot of good systems out there, and I want people to be able to work with the system of their choice.

Remove ads