[LPF] Ogre in the Rushes

jackslate45

First Post
Elric laughed heartily at Tyrion's questions, and slid his hand to the hilt of the great sword, and pulled it out in a gracious draw. His both hands now of the grip and swung the blade in a figure of eight and rest the tip on the floor. "I am not really good with sword dancing, only good in accurate strike and devastating damage. I will make myself useful. Though you can teach me a trick or two, if you like"

He turned to other and grinned, "I like DANGEROUS!"

Tyrion smiles, and says "You need to work on your draw. it's like...THIS"

In one fluid motion, Tyrion draws his sword and swings it down hard.

In the next, the sword was sheathed on his back again. Only the dust that scattered was the evidence that the sword was drawn at all. A smirk appears on Tyrion's face, but otherwise he says nothing.

(OOC: OK, do I just jump in?)

A dark-haired man walks up the road leading from the Inn to the shrine. Seeing the others gathered at the shrine, he nods and waves. "Well met, all. I'm Garadh, and I heard someone up this way was hiring for a journey?"

natshikrak24

First Post
Elric's eyes widened, lips parted as he watched the veteran's fluid movement in awe. "Grace, Speed, Strength...in One decisive motion...Thank you for your advice. I will practice hard!" A grateful smile crossed his face.

"Hey there...here you are. What took you so long? Garadh" The youth turned to meet Garadh with a generous bow.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Welcome aboard Khisanth the Ancient, may I call you KtA? Please call me HM.

"Well now there is four of you and only one ogre. I wish you all luck in dealing with that beast."

Then Hizer goes back to his duties as another set of travelers make their way past and to the offering box.

Starting out themselves the new companions make their way to the Broken Log just a half hour before dark. Warm light and the smell of roasted venison greet them at the door.

[sblock=OOC] The group won't be able to make the second location that the ogre was spotted for at least one more nights. But for this night you may all stay and sleep at the Broken Log. The second night you will have to camp.

Please post yourselves arriving and sitting down to table. RP as you like I will pick this back up MON night (posting over the weekend is troublesome for me)[/sblock]

OOC: Sure, KtA is fine.

Garadh enters the door of the Log and orders a drink, bread and meat. He sits down at a table with space for the rest of the group and waits for their arrival.

natshikrak24

First Post
Elric followed after Garadh, sat down with him and ordered his share of warm meal and ale. He ate heartily while his eyes scanned the room, watching out for any anomalies.

sunshadow21

Explorer
Quillian enters, now wearing his backup cloak with holy symbol simply, but still fairly visibly displayed. Hailing several of the locals whom he has helped in the past and placing an order with the barkeep, "The usual, Eldrick," he settles down with the rest of the group. "So whence do you all hail? I myself come from Tritower, and find the resurgence of the Silver Road to be a blessing, despite being a sailor by trade until called to my current duties. The more ways available for people to easily travel, the better." A cute halfling waitress brings out a plate of food and a mug of ale shortly, smiling as she puts the food down and receives a small tip from the priest. "I do so enjoy coming here. The collision of the past, the present, and the future all in one place. And the staff doesn't hurt any either."

[sblock=ooc]Forgive me the liberties taken, but I did create the place after all, and it's the kind of place that Quillian would be both familiar and comfortable with.[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
After getting his own plate of food, Tyrion digs in. Once Quillian finishes Tyrion swallows hard, and coughs a little before saying "Port on the Inner Sea. Sangre de Sol. Nasty place, glad to never go there again." He grabs at his drink, and gulps down half of it before continuing from "Though I just got to Venza not a few hours ago, it seemd like a good city."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases