Did you know...?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Did you know that you can do all of the following things right here on EN World?

1. Create a page for your campaign, with an assortment of tools and campaign management resources.
  2. Make a random generator about anything you like and share it with others.
  3. Search for local gamers, or make yourself available for games in your area? With tens of thousands of gamers here, there's bound to be someone nearby you didn't already know of!
  4. Create a wiki page about any RPG topic.
  5. Start a thread in our forums and discuss any tabletop gaming topic which comes to mind.
  6. Subscribe to critically acclaimed adventure paths designed specifically for the experienced DM and GM - both PATHFINDER and D&D.
  7. Watch our cartoon show, The Perturbed Dragon.

Nellisir

Hero
They have been for weeks! :)

As it happens, yes - once we fix the issue with them. They're all still there, intact.

Nice. I feel like I'm spamming when I post on my campaign thread. Rather put it on the blog.

Once the semester is over, I'll take a longer look at the random generators. I did some over at Abulafia.

Connorsrpg

Adventurer
Wow. I did not know about the random generators. I LOVE random tables.

Having a quick look, I found the edition tags a little misleading though. I saw animal charts under 1E for eg, but they could go with any edition.

Is there another way to search. Eg Creature tables?

Anyway, I will have more of a look and play. Thanks for this. I never knew there was such a feature here.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases