Pathfinder 1E on hold - One by land, two by sea-Pathfinder RPG-OOC

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Is there a name for the harbor town in which we'll be starting? Or any other harbor town relatively close by (w/in a day or two by fishing boat)? I'd like it for my background, por favor!

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Bahri Kantant (Human Fighter (Archer) 2/Bard 1 posted in the RG.

The build I have in mind is a little feat intensive, so I started him out with a couple of levels of fighter. This also adds a little to his potential weapon choices later on and his survival potential off the bat. He'll be going Bard from this point forward.

EDIT: He would be posted - except I keep getting a "Bad Gateway" error when I try to put him up. I'll try again later.

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
David, here's my official reply to the invite: Thanks, but I can't; the players from Dwarven Crusade have asked me to continue DMing for them and with that game I just don't have the time to add another. You have a good group of players, though, and 6-7 at that so I'm sure it'll go off like a wildfire. Have a good game everyone.

Scotley

Hero
I have read up on your character. Interesting you and Leif's were street orphans, maybe knew each other?

I'll have to read Leif's background. He didn't have that much up last time I checked. I'd certainly be up for a past association between the characters if his character would be willing to have associated with the likes of Gorgol. :)

Scotley

Hero
Bahri Kantant (Human Fighter (Archer) 2/Bard 1 posted in the RG.

The build I have in mind is a little feat intensive, so I started him out with a couple of levels of fighter. This also adds a little to his potential weapon choices later on and his survival potential off the bat. He'll be going Bard from this point forward.

EDIT: He would be posted - except I keep getting a "Bad Gateway" error when I try to put him up. I'll try again later.

I think you, me and Leif all been drinking from the same bottle. We've all chosen ranged combat types with some number of Fighter levels for feats. Of course I plan to use the whip at range for disarms and trips and later steals or dirty fighting (when I can score yet more feats) rather than damage most of the time. I wonder if Helfdan's Ranger is going to be an archer build? Any word from Mike L. or Shayuri on what they'll be playing? Hope it is casters...

You may need to adjust your settings to do an attachment. I had to go to 'my settings' and 'general' and then down to 'Miscellaneous Options' and finally to 'Enhanced Attachment Uploading'. I had to turn it off in order to get attachments to work. I'm not sure the enhanced system is enabled.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I've got the attachments working, but I was just posting up a stat block for him. It's likely something in the code that's causing the error, as I was able to post plain text. I'll play with it a little later and see if I can get him put up.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I'm not seeing my guy as a ranged combat type. I took the Archer archetype primarily for the +1 Perception (my guy's got a 7 WIS due to a nasty knock on the head and some permanent specific brain damage that affects his impulse control), and with the vague thought that if he does eventually pick up a bow it'll be nice to be able to use it without worrying about provoking an AoO.

Right now he's mainly going to use a net, spear and whip, with a dagger for the occasional throw (and for cutting his meat) and a cestus so he can stay armed.

Remove ads