AGELESS CAMPAIGN, Episode II, Part VI.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Well, I started and have grown Eastman Industries into the largest photographic company in the world. I did pursue you and won your heart. I obviously need a new challenge. One that is actually hard to achieve." George tried to keep a straight face but laughed as Ruby pouted and splashed his. The laughing didn't help when she pushed his head under water. He came up choking but still giggling. "Yes my love, no dream was as important or worth pursuing as you. But I do know what you're saying. But there are so many things to improve, to build, to do. For these other industries though, I would start them, and let trusted lieutenants run them under my supervision.

The pictures I was able to take from the French airship? Amazing. It will allow us to survey so much more accurately. Really the munitions factory is only for Egypt. I don't intend to create chains of them. I merely want to make sure that Egypt stays free. A strong, modern military is the best way to ensure that against colonial desires of European powers. But airships. Wow. That is a natural pairing with photography. I will drop some money into R&D now to get the ball rolling but it will take some time to get the thing going.

But look my dear. You come first. Then Eastman Industries, then AGELESS. THEN a new airship company. Ok?"

Ruby shook her head and frowned as George spoke. "I don't know what most of that means... R&D.. Colonial desires..." She thinks on it for a moment before the corner of her lips turn up. "However, I do agree that I should be the most important thing in your life. By far. Like, not even a question. You're suppose to spend your life telling me how wonderful and amazing I am and that nothing else in your like makes you as happy as I do." She cracked up laughing as she swam towards George, and when she got close she wrapped her arms around his neck. She spoke into his ear, "Okay, maybe not that much... But close."

Fenris

Adventurer
Ruby shook her head and frowned as George spoke. "I don't know what most of that means... R&D.. Colonial desires..." She thinks on it for a moment before the corner of her lips turn up. "However, I do agree that I should be the most important thing in your life. By far. Like, not even a question. You're suppose to spend your life telling me how wonderful and amazing I am and that nothing else in your like makes you as happy as I do." She cracked up laughing as she swam towards George, and when she got close she wrapped her arms around his neck. She spoke into his ear, "Okay, maybe not that much... But close."

George whispers back "Haven't I always? Won't I always?" before turning his head and slowly and gently kissing Ruby quite thoroughly.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Ruby returned his kiss. "Yes, you have always told me how much I mean to you and I know you always will." She kissed him again.

"So what else do we have planned for today? I will be sad to leave here and have to share you again."

Fenris

Adventurer
Ruby returned his kiss. "Yes, you have always told me how much I mean to you and I know you always will." She kissed him again.

"So what else do we have planned for today? I will be sad to leave here and have to share you again."

"Today is just a beach day. I have nothing else planned. I do need to go to the canal tomorrow, but that should only be half a day if you want to sleep in or shop." replies George

orchid blossom

Explorer
She shook her head. "Not yet. I have an opportunity with AGELESS that I won't get anywhere else. But when it's time to settle down, finally," she grinned, "Europe will probably be where I stay. Of course, who knows what the future will be like? Twenty years from now who knows which countries will be friendly to arcanists?"

Abby stayed and chatted for a while longer and after a breakfast heavy on dates and honey finally said, "Pepe, I hope you enjoy your time with Senior Gonzales. Gentlemen, I'll make sure to say good-bye before we head back to Florida. Or before I head back to England. I'd like to get my unsettled plans settled."

She spent some time wandering around the hotel, not in any particular hurry to get to anything. She knew she ought to go speak to Mrs. Parker, but that would happen soon enough. For now it was nice to let her mind wander.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Today is just a beach day. I have nothing else planned. I do need to go to the canal tomorrow, but that should only be half a day if you want to sleep in or shop." replies George

They continued to talk as George swam and Ruby lazily hung into his neck, letting him drag her around. "Hmmm... Well, we are on vacation so we should do both! I will come with you to the canal if you want. Plus I told you I need to buy some presents. But right now we can just enjoy this." Ruby closed her eyes and enjoyed the warm sea and the intense sun on her, breathing in the fresh, salty air.

Some time passed, Ruby wasn't sure how much, before she finally opened her eyes. "We should go eat. I know you are not surprised to find I am hungry and you have brought along quite the feast up there," Ruby said while eyeing it. She grabbed George's hand and dragged him out of the water. They dry off then head inside the grand tent to enjoy their lunch.

The rest of their time at the beach seemed to fly by quickly. After they ate their delicious lunch, they laid out and enjoyed the sun's rays before enjoying another dip to cool off. George spent some more time taking various photos of the landscape while Ruby continued her swim. They walked along the beach for a while, holding hands while Ruby looked for seashells.

Finally it grew later in the day and George suggested they take their leave of the sea.

Fenris

Adventurer
Finally it grew later in the day and George suggested they take their leave of the sea.

The groom packed up the food and main tent while George and Ruby changed back into regular clothes. As the sun slowly sank into the Mediterranean, it cast the few clouds above into a pink light. Dusk was approaching as the three camels moseyed into town.

George and Ruby dismounted, and George not only tipped the groom but insisted he take all the leftover food back to his family, which got him such a deep salaam that George even felt a bit embarrassed. George and Ruby walked arm in arm as the stars twinkled into the sky. A long walk back to the hotel in the cool desert breeze was a perfect way to end the day.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
They returned to their hotel room, their large corner suite that overlooked the sea. George excused himself to go downstairs to speak with the front desk about the next day while Ruby changed into her nightgown and set out a glass of bourbon for herself and a scotch for George. She took her time combing out her long hair, the salty sea water having made it more wavy than usual. It was a calming ritual that soothed her.

When George finally returned he found all the windows and doors wide open, the cool breeze circling through their room. Ruby was out on the balcony, her hair and pink gown swirling around her. The bright moon outside lit her from behind and George could clearly see her naked form under the sheer material of her nightgown. She was, as usual, staring up at the brilliant stars filling the dark cloudless sky.

George came up behind Ruby, wrapping his left arm around her and resting his hand flat on her belly. Ruby laid her head back on George's shoulder. "It's so beautiful here, don't you think? The stars are so bright and full of sparkle. "

"Indeed they are." Replies George staring up at the sky as well. He bent down and kissed her shoulder. "None shine as brightly as my star here on Earth." Ruby turned to face George, "Why, Mr. Eastman, I think that may be the most wonderful thing anyone has said to me," she said reaching up to kiss him.

"Well that sounds like a challenge to me." Says George grinning. "See if I can top my own wit in describing the beauty of Ruby West in ever-more eloquent superlatives."

"I don't know what su-pearl-atives means but I think you mean compliments." Ruby laughed lightly. "I will never, ever complain about your compliments my love. It makes me so very happy to know my appearance pleases you." She kissed him lightly again then with a mischievous smile stepped away towards the balcony railing, sliding her arms along the railing striking a pose. "Does my gown please you too?"

George stood and admired the curvaceous form silhouetted before him. "You know indeed it does." He says watching Ruby further. George looks up. "Seems a shame to waste all these beautiful stars." He said cryptically. With a grin he turns and slips into the room. He returns a moment later with an armload of blankets. He spreads them out on the balcony in several layers before adding a few pillows. Ruby looks on with a mischievous grin. Finally George seems satisfied with the outdoor bed before turning to Ruby. He extends his hand, and pulls her into his arms, beginning a long night of passion out under the stars.

Remove ads