Muhlatimic Dragons

Omeganian

Explorer
So ... what's the boundary between Gargantuan and Mega-size then? 100 feet? 200 feet?

How big is the 4E tarrasque supposed to be... still 80 feet long?

If so Mega at x10 would be ... 800 feet long, comparable to a large ship
Giga ... 80,000 feet long or about 15 miles, comparable to the moons of Mars (~18 and ~10 miles long)
Tera ... 80 million feet, about 15,000 miles, significantly bigger than Earth (~8000 miles)
Peta ... 800 billion feet, about 150,000,000 miles, comparable to the distance from Mars to the Sun (average ~140 million miles)

And Yotta is about a 1 000 times the size of the observable universe. Well, don't let the small size deceive you...

Then Yotta seems like an appropriate size for a Muhlatimic dragon given its description of eating universes like candy.

For the Muhlatimics, I had an idea that Wuji dragons could be created from holes in the Akashic Record rather than being its nerves like the other varieties.

Hiya mate! :)

Khisanth the Ancient said:
So ... what's the boundary between Gargantuan and Mega-size then? 100 feet? 200 feet?

Don't think of it in terms of boundaries, just think of it as a generalisation.

How big is the 4E tarrasque supposed to be... still 80 feet long?

Gargantuan is 4x4 squares in 4E, technically thats about 30 feet at best. Even though I know they cram slightly bigger monsters into the space. I think 80 feet is pushing it, but a 'proper' Tarrasque (GINO style Godzilla) would be Mega size anyway.

If so Mega at x10 would be ... 800 feet long, comparable to a large ship

Or 300 feet tall...approx. 100 metres (yes I know its really yards)...like Godzilla.

Giga ... 80,000 feet long or about 15 miles, comparable to the moons of Mars (~18 and ~10 miles long)
Tera ... 80 million feet, about 15,000 miles, significantly bigger than Earth (~8000 miles)
Peta ... 800 billion feet, about 150,000,000 miles, comparable to the distance from Mars to the Sun (average ~140 million miles)

The sizes are flexible enough to accomodate all the above. The monster won't have Space and Reach in the traditional sense it will have multiple stat-blocks that operate simultaneously dependant upon how far away you are from the 'core' of the creature.

Ahoy there! :)

FieryDragonLord said:
Then Yotta seems like an appropriate size for a Muhlatimic dragon given its description of eating universes like candy.

For the Muhlatimics, I had an idea that Wuji dragons could be created from holes in the Akashic Record rather than being its nerves like the other varieties.

I still wonder if beings outside a universe would still be smaller when encountered inside another universe. Remember that the dimensions of space only apply INSIDE a given universe. Two universes could not occupy the same space...or some other sort of pseudoscience. ;)

Gargantuan is 4x4 squares in 4E, technically thats about 30 feet at best. Even though I know they cram slightly bigger monsters into the space. I think 80 feet is pushing it, but a 'proper' Tarrasque (GINO style Godzilla) would be Mega size anyway.

I think that the 4x4 size is just a limit to make the tile-based sizes easier. I doubt anyone has a 15x15 miniature. I would imagine gargantuan to be about 40-80 ft.

Ahoy there! :)

I still wonder if beings outside a universe would still be smaller when encountered inside another universe. Remember that the dimensions of space only apply INSIDE a given universe. Two universes could not occupy the same space...or some other sort of pseudoscience. ;)

One idea is that the Multiverse/Metaverse could be the size of a regular universe, so Eternals would be only be able to physically manifest in a smaller size.

Apepsnake

First Post
So, in my spare time, I pretty much glued together a base for Muhlatimic dragons

Here we go:

Mulhatimic Dragons
Dragon (Extraplanar)
Environment: 8th, 9th, or 10th Dimensions
Organization: Solitary

Muhlatimic dragons are the peak of all dragons, glories and able to challenge even the Supreme Being itself. Of the whole grouping, there are normally only two main forms: Destiny and Doom. Destiny Mulhats are very upbringing and dislike wanton destruction, unlike the Doom Mulhats; who want only destruction, though not totally evil, they are simply the main form of cosmic balance (removing the old, denuded and rotten parts). However, there are more forms of Mulhatimic: Fate, a terrible and monstrous form of Mulhat born from the union of a Destiny and a Doom; and Chaos: total unpredictablity, a lack of any structured extra-universal and even omniversal pathway. Fate Mulhats are born through the nigh-impossible event of a breeding between a Destiny and a Doom Mulhat, and they are arguably the rarest for one singular reason: they contain enough quintessence to become a new Akashic Record. Chaos Dragons are extremely uncommon, but not nearly as rare as the Fate Mulhats; they disrupt any omniverse they dwell in by scrambling the Sumpreme Being's thoughts, sending their metempiric strength to places where chaos will begin it's horrid, unnatural reign.

Combat
Adjutant: Can promote and demote creatures to higher or lower divine ranks, but only if the result is lower than the dragon's.

Alter Reality: Duplicate any spell up to 9th level + the amount of automatic metamagic
capacity feats.

Akashic Connection: Nullifies all immunities against it.

Aura: Destiny: Bonuses/Doom: Flee, Cower, Insanity, or Death. Univerally, any opponent must pass a DC15,242 Will check to receive benefits from it's aura

Bonus Ability: Two Divine-Metempiric abilities, no restrictions.

Breath Delay: Breath weapon can be used twice a round

Cosmopolite: Ignores transcorporeality. Cannot be killed in any universe, only ejected; and if killed outside of a universe, it goes into comatose slumber.

Covertness: Mulhats can become incorporeal and undetectable at will. A rank check is required to counter it.

Crush of Millions: literally infinite damage (100d1000 x1212 x 12.12 rounded up)

Damage Reduction infinite/-

Hit Dice: 5,120-8,192d10,000, increases by 384 every age category; and is ten-thousandfold. To enemies without the ability to counter infinite health, it's infinite.

Immunities: Mulhats are immune to all magic and all natural effects; as well as spells from the conjuration, enchantment, illusion, necromantic and transmutation schools.

Isotropic: Every Direction is the dragon, and all attacks are in a sphere around it. It cannot be flanked or sneaked up upon, however all opponents are flanked and snuck up upon (Rank check for immunities). This does not confer an armour class penalty to the dragon.

Keen Senses: Mulhats have X-Ray Vision and can see the entirety of a universe. They see just as well in the dark as they do the light.

Omnicompetent: Mulhats know all skills and have maximum ranks in each

Scale Effects: the scales have a fancy ability

Superluminal: Mulhats move 29,507,131,690 squares, at the speed of light

Space Folding

Spectral Mimicry: Can mimic divine statuses of opponents

Metempiric Traits: Two bonuses to everything stated in the bestiary; saving throws and spell resistance. Bonuses are Divine and either foresight or insight, and are 768 plus 256/age category.

Breath Weapon Details
Disintegration: DC15,242 Fortitude check or be disintegrated, success means a massive amount of damage (Dragon's HD/d10,000+Enemy HD/d10,000, times 2)
Mental: DC15,242 Will check or have your soul shredded, and this cannot (like the physical disintegration) be reversed. The body is controllable for the dragon's needs. Success means a 100,000 penalty to Int, Wis and Cha; and if they have infinite of those scores, 10,000 ability damage and the omnific ability is removed for the rest of the fight or until the dragon restores it.
Shifting: DC15,242 Will save or be hurtled into another universe. Success brings a hostile analogue (relative CL from age category) is brought forth (the analogue gets its own save).
Teleportation: DC15,242 Reflex save or be transported into a hostile environ. The surrounding do the damage. Great Wyrm and over dragons can have this tear a hole in reality, making this another disintegration effect; but no massive damage, just survival)
Conversion: The Enemy is incapable of taking any actions in combat, and it can be convinced to fight only for the dragon (DC15,242 Will Save).
Divine Restraint: As Akashic Effect.
Blast: DC15,242 reflex save to half the massive Dragon HD/10,000 divine damage

Last edited:

So, in my spare time, I pretty much glued together a base for Muhlatimic dragons

Here we go:

Mulhatimic Dragons
Dragon (Extraplanar)
Environment: 8th, 9th, or 10th Dimensions
Organization: Solitary

Muhlatimic dragons are the peak of all dragons, glories and able to challenge even the Supreme Being itself. Of the whole grouping, there are normally only two main forms: Destiny and Doom. Destiny Mulhats are very upbringing and dislike wanton destruction, unlike the Doom Mulhats; who want only destruction, though not totally evil, they are simply the main form of cosmic balance (removing the old, denuded and rotten parts). However, there are more forms of Mulhatimic: Fate, a terrible and monstrous form of Mulhat born from the union of a Destiny and a Doom; and Chaos: total unpredictablity, a lack of any structured extra-universal and even omniversal pathway. Fate Mulhats are born through the nigh-impossible event of a breeding between a Destiny and a Doom Mulhat, and they are arguably the rarest for one singular reason: they contain enough quintessence to become a new Akashic Record. Chaos Dragons are extremely uncommon, but not nearly as rare as the Fate Mulhats; they disrupt any omniverse they dwell in by scrambling the Sumpreme Being's thoughts, sending their metempiric strength to places where chaos will begin it's horrid, unnatural reign.

Combat
Adjutant: Can promote and demote creatures to higher or lower divine ranks, but only if the result is lower than the dragon's.

Alter Reality: Duplicate any spell up to 9th level + the amount of automatic metamagic
capacity feats.

Akashic Connection: Nullifies all immunities against it.

Aura: Destiny: Bonuses/Doom: Flee, Cower, Insanity, or Death. Univerally, any opponent must pass a DC15,242 Will check to receive benefits from it's aura

Bonus Omnific Ability: Any Omnific Ability, no restrictions.

Breath Delay: Breath weapon can be used twice a round

Cosmopolite: Ignores transcorporeality. Cannot be killed in any universe, only ejected; and if killed outside of a universe, it goes into comatose slumber.

Covertness: Mulhats can become incorporeal and undetectable at will. A rank check is required to counter it.

Crush of Millions: literally infinite damage (100d1000 x1212 x 12.12 rounded up)

Damage Reduction infinite/-

Hit Dice: 5,120-8,192d10,000, increases by 384 every age category; and is ten-thousandfold. To enemies without the ability to counter infinite health, it's infinite.

Immunities: Mulhats are immune to all magic and all natural effects; as well as spells from the conjuration, enchantment, illusion, necromantic and transmutation schools.

Isotropic: Every Direction is the dragon, and all attacks are in a sphere around it. It cannot be flanked or sneaked up upon, however all opponents are flanked and snuck up upon (Rank check for immunities). This does not confer an armour class penalty to the dragon.

Keen Senses: Mulhats have X-Ray Vision and can see the entirety of a universe. They see just as well in the dark as they do the light.

Omnicompetent: Mulhats know all skills and have maximum ranks in each

Scale Effects: the scales have a fancy ability

Superluminal: Mulhats move 29,507,131,690 squares, at the speed of light

Space Folding

Spectral Mimicry: Can mimic divine statuses of opponents

Metempiric Traits: Two bonuses to everything stated in the bestiary; saving throws and spell resistance. Bonuses are Divine and either foresight or insight, and are 768 plus 256/age category.

Breath Weapon Details
Disintegration: DC15,242 Fortitude check or be disintegrated, success means a massive amount of damage (Dragon's HD/d10,000+Enemy HD/d10,000, times 2)
Mental: DC15,242 Will check or have your soul shredded, and this cannot (like the physical disintegration) be reversed. The body is controllable for the dragon's needs. Success means a 100,000 penalty to Int, Wis and Cha; and if they have infinite of those scores, 10,000 ability damage and the omnific ability is removed for the rest of the fight or until the dragon restores it.
Shifting: DC15,242 Will save or be hurtled into another universe. Success brings a hostile analogue (relative CL from age category) is brought forth (the analogue gets its own save).
Teleportation: DC15,242 Reflex save or be transported into a hostile environ. The surrounding do the damage. Great Wyrm and over dragons can have this tear a hole in reality, making this another disintegration effect; but no massive damage, just survival)
Conversion: The Enemy is incapable of taking any actions in combat, and it can be convinced to fight only for the dragon (DC15,242 Will Save).
Divine Restraint: As Akashic Effect.
Blast: DC15,242 reflex save to half the massive Dragon HD/10,000 divine damage

Nice! I love it!

I usually keep the Mulahat without stats, I think I said something to the affect of that at some point. As they can Veto the Supreme Being, I usually just assumed they were beyond statistics, just simply all powerful with a suite of abilities like AD&D 2e Gods.

That said, different strokes and this rocks my actual socks off!

Apepsnake

First Post
well, i forgot to include the three breath weapons that could annihilate eternals without a fight; magical claws, bite, and wings; that every attack (a bite, a tail slap, etc) hits the entire battlefield, and some other things like irreversible death unless the dragon says "ok welcome back to the omniverse, enjoy your stay"

technically they should be so infinitely above everything but the strongest beings (so around CR heycouldwegetU_Kherewehavenoideahowtoevencounterthisthing)

I'm making this a thing now, the "dragon" isn't real, think of it like a beam of light hitting a prism and refracting; the actual dragon cannot be seen, sensed, or even scryed, they're just there

Some details: Destiny dragons are "golden," Doom are "black," Fate (both Destiny and Doom hybrid) don't really have colour, and Chaos (unpredictability) muhlats are just a flash of colours; but as the dragon is merely a reflection of the whole mortal/true dragon, legendary/epic, immortal/adamic, sidereal/nehascimic, etc rivalry; they aren't real, but the dragon is harmed by attacking the "body," which is representative of the omniversal path(s)

statting these guys makes no sense, but it done; I, some dude with a keyboard, am the first person to attempt to stat out Muhlatimic Dragons; now i get a "wowyoudidit" award

also, here's a muhlat with the high lord template upped to 34 'verses

Taninniver
Poly-Existntial Young Adult Doom Dragon High Lord Triadecatetrad (34)
Exa-Medium Dragon (Extraplanar, Augmented Dragon)
Hit Dice:44,046d100,000 x10,000 (44,046,000,000,000 HP(Infinite)
Initiative: Never fails, always goes first (unless against another muhlat or supernal, in which case just roll a d20, whoever has the higher number wins)
Speed: Superluminal and Space Folding
Armour Class: 59,859 (2048+6800+10,000(infinite)+10,000(infinite)+10,000(infinite)+10,000(infinite)+11,011, touch 48,848, flat-footed -(eleventh sense), normally Infinite AC
Base Attack/Grapple:
Attack: 1000 Bites: 100d1000 x50 x8.8 rounded down (44,000,000,000), 1000 Claws dealing the same amount, 1000 Wings dealing the same, 1000 Tail Slaps dealing the same, and 100 Crush of Millions:100d1000 x1212 x12.12 rounded up (146,894,400,000)
Full Attack: 10 of the above attack, dealing the same damage to everyone in infinite distance
Space/Reach: 3.1152e+21 ft/Infinite but can be limited
Special Attacks: Divine Aura, im not typing everything down below
Special Qualities: Damage Reduction Infinite/-, Damage reduction 17,000/-, Divine Traits: High Lord 34, Metempiric Traits, etc
Saves: Cannot fail saves
Abilities: All Infinite
Skills: Omnicompetent, Maven
Feats: All
Epic: All
Divine: he gets 6,800 divine abilties and another 10. he already has all of them because of the 6,800
Cosmic: 1,133.3333333, already gets all of these
Transcendental: 188, has all of these
Omnific: He pretty much gets all of these. 31+10(Muhlat traits)
Metempiric: now here's the good part: HE GETS 15 METEMPIRIC ABILTIES. so of course he chose Infinite Storm, Metaphysical, Metempiric Wrath, Invincible Shields, Nexus of the Spheres, Infinite Eye, etc
Environment: Muzaloth, Amenominakanushi-Kami
Organization: Solitary or with Lipika Overseer
Challenge Rating: 106,644
Treasure: Nothing, his artifacts are facets of his being
Alignment: Beyond
Advancement: i don't think you can advance something at the top of the top
ECL:128,000
A massive serpent is coiled before you, with eyes, scales and all else shiny, reflective and yet absorbant of all light like obsidian and onyx, It's claws seem sharp enough to cut through reality, it's wings seem to stretch from one horizon to the next, blotting out the sun, and those eyes stare deep into your soul. It's jaws flex and open, and you feel a massive, mighty, INFINITE prescence in the back of your mind; taunting you, laughing at you and spitting insults that dig deep into you, telling you, things even you, an eternal, find horrific and insulting; of Supernal threatening Pleromic Phenomina that could swallow all of the 8th dimension, of Taiji dragons that swallow beings just like you. It's mouth seems to have contorted into a smile, and absolute oblivion shines from within the cracks in it's grin like a supernova blocked out by millions of dead universes and worlds crumbled to a dimension sized ball of dust. It's eyes stare deep into you still, and they flash with energies that should not be, tearing into your quintessence and threatening to reduce you to octillions of galaxies to be swallowed up by the Hoary Heaven. It's wings shift and split, forming a shell around you and keeping you trapped in with this horror; only for it to retract and grow in size again and again until you can barely see anything but the wyrm, and suddenly it shrinks down to your size and stares you dead in the eyes, while it's own third eye glares menacingly at everything around you. It suddenly starts imploding until it's so small that you cannot even see it, until even the thought of it being there seems so unrealistic and foolish you want to banish it from your mind. And with a void forming, it quickly appears and is back to it's original size. You Try not to focus on it, but it seems to be all around, all encompassing, all devouring. As the dragon lunges, eternal nothingness becomes known to you.
Taninniver is a Doom Muhlatimic Dragon that usually takes on the form of a pitch-black, galaxy sized, snake-like dragon with short limbs, spinal ridges like waves, and wings that extend seemingly forever. Despite this habit (the wings), he is in fact only able to be seen in his true form by extra-powerful eternals, those he deigns worthy, and the supernals themselves. This hidden form resembles his preferred form, but without most that makes it imposing; making it rather serene to watch him float in Muzaloth.
Combat
There are no tactics whatsoever. What better way to overwhelm your foes other than to be totally unpredictable?
Adjutant: Can raise or lower a creature's divine rank, as long as it is lower than the dragon's by a margin (10%)
Alter Reality: Duplicate any spell up to 9th level + the amount of automatic metamagic feats Taninniver possesses
Akashic Connection: There are no ways to resist or be immune to Taninniver's attacks.
Aura: Any creature within infinite distance must make a DC15,242 Will save or Flee, Cower, go Insane or instantly die. This can be limited in size.
Bonus Abilties: Every age category he gains a 2 new abilties from all forms of ability (divine through metempiric)
Breath Delay: He can use any two or any combination of two of his breath weapons.
Breath-that-kills-the-Supreme: Everything in a sphere the size of his range in all directions instantly dies, no save. However, they can still be resurrected and reborn through metaphysical and transmortality. If they have Infinite HP, it's a different story: they instead have to deal with 10,000d100,000 x20d20 (400,000,000,000) antidivine damage that cannot be blocked.
Cosmopolite: Transcorporeality is trumped by this ability. If killed in a universe, his body is ejected; however, if he is killed outside of a universe he is sent into a comatose slumber.
Covertness: Can become incorporeal and undetectable at will. A rank check is required to counter it.
Crush of Millions: infinite damage(100d1000 x1212 x12.12 rounded up)
Damage Reduction: Infinite/-
Doomed Claws: Any target which takes damage from his claws is marked, this mark abrogates their strongest 5 abilities.
Expression of Draconity: Works like Gankyil's Expression of Impossibility, but can be switched between Infinite damage, normal non-infinite damage and literally just permanant damage. Against targets with infinite health, infinite damage is just normal 44,046d10,000
Fateful Breath: Literally rip the page that has the victims from the Akashic Library with a single exhalation, utterly annihilting whatever falls prey to this horrible weapon.
Immunities: He is immune to all magic and all natural effects; as well as conjuration, enchantment, illusion, necromantic and transmutation spells.
Impenetrable Scales: He cannot take damage unless the enemy receives only the peak of their attack check (for instance, if rolling a d20, it would be a 20); and if not the peak, the weapon is permanantly fused with his scales.
Impossible Wings: Any target that is hit by his wings looses the ability to make saves towards any else of his attacks. This does not apply to beings with a higher divine rank.
Isotropic: Every direction is where he is. All attacks encompass the entire battlefield due to his infinite range. His breath is a sphere around it, so are beam attacks and his normal attacks (claws, bite, etc) hit all enemies. He can't be surprised despite the whole "everywhere" thing.
Keen Senses: Taninniver sees then entirety of the universe he inhabits, has X-ray vision and truesight, as well as seeing just as well in the dark as he does in the light. Out of a universe, he still has x-ray and truesight; and can see the entirety of the dimension he dwells in.
Space Folding: Taninniver can simply bend reality itself to make himself instantly wherever he pleases, occupy no space or occupy all space, and he just isn't where any detrimental effect could take place.
Metempiric Traits: Taninniver receives a Divine and a Foresight bonus to most of his numbers (armor class; attack rolls; checks (ability checks, caster level checks, skill checks, turning checks); difficulty class (for any special abilities, spell-like abilities, spells); initiative; saving throws and spell resistance) equal to 768 plus 1,280 (2048). Also he doesn't fail Ref or Fortitude saving throws. And the numbers are for things that can make him go through the saves, otherwise he has an Infinite bonus.
Muhlatimic Breath: DC15,242 Fort check or be disintegrated, success means 44,046d10,000+Enemy HDd10,000 multiplied by 2 damage is dealt; DC15,242 Will check or die instantly, the body can be controlled, success means a 100,000 penalty to Int, Wis and Cha, and if they have infinite of those, 10,000 damage and the omnific ability is removed until it is given back or combat ends; DC15,242 Will save or be hurtled into another universe, success brings a hostile analogue from that universe (analogue gets it's own save); DC15,242 Reflex save or be transported into, say, dimensions 9 or 10. Great Wyrm dragons can utterly annihilate targets using this, but Taninniver is Young Adult, not GW; DC15,242 Will save or be unable to fight unless it's for the dragon; Drain 252 divine ranks; and finally, a giant blast of divine energy dealing 44,046d10,000 divine as metempiric effect.
Spectral Mimicry: Taninniver can mimic the divine status of his opponent perfectly. If he were fighting 12 monads, he would be a Decaduad (12th level High Lord. This also functions as the omnific Absolute, and stacks.
Reality-Obliterating Jaws: Taninniver's bite attacks literally have the capability of utterly obliterating any deity or creature permanantly, as long as they are of lower divine rank. This counters even Transmortality.
World Warp: Like the Nehschimic thing, but with a DC15,242 will save
Now on to
DIVINE STATUS WITHOUT SPECTRAL MIMICRY
he is technically a High Lord 34 (Triadecatetrad) but he simply squishes that into whatever divine rank his foe has. he's also a supernal.
Divine Bonus: +6,800 divine to AC, Skills, Saves, etc
Ability Score Bonus: +13,600
Damage Reduction 17,000/-
Spell Resistance 14,970, reflects spells that fail to penetrate
His CR is increased by 56,644, and ECL by 68,000
Cosmic Conciousness (he already has this)
Cosmic Firmament: Doubles his already immense health
Evil Eye: Always set to "I win" (he gets nat 20s and every enemy gets nat 1s)
Unreal: Only 1 spell can harm him, and it's, of course, Prismatic Sphere.
Transcorporeal: Can only be harmed by Dragonkiller (a giga-titanic Neutronium Greatsword with a bunch of abilities)
Transmortality: Only one creature can kill it: Logos himself. yep. GOD. except metaphysical makes this useless.
Transtemporal: Travel freely in time, can't undermine Slipstream, still gets triple actions
Transfinite: He has 4 of these now. The more gods fight him the stronger he just proceeds to get. Add the inherant power of your opponent (only 1) to your own, increase divine bonus and ability scores further.
Immortality: We all know this one.
Immunities: No magical or natural damage even hurts him, but epic magic hurts him, just no things from above.
Grant Spells: literally everone knows this.
Alter Reality: He already has this.
Divine Aura: infinite range, all effects
Portfolios: He gets three portfolios because Extra Portolio. actually, he has 10 extra porfolios. so 12 interchangeable portfolios
HD: k, this is the weird part. he *effectively* has the high lord template, but he still has the problem of "33,966 HD or 10,080 HD?" so, considering that GOD has 71,000+ HD, i gave him both

Here's his actual chosen abilties with his metempirics
Uncanny Infinite Mastery: usable as a free action, Infinite Damage, Infinite Range, No save
Metempiric Wrath: usable as a free action, 5506d10,000, cannot be blocked
Metaphysical: He cannot be killed. At all. As many times as GOD kills him, HE JUST GETS BACK UP
Eleventh Sense: Considering you're the DM or you're reading this thinking "I hope DM never finds this," IT GETS WORSE. HE PRETTY MUCH KNOWS EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW. he knows any threat to him and gets ideas on how to defeat them thanks to the DM
Invincible Shields: these bad boys block infinite amounts of damage and cannot be destroyed, but arebypassed by Metempiric Effects
Inexhaustible: let me just copy/paste this line "The Dragon is considered to have Omnific Toughness, Indissoluble, and regenerates when slain as an immediate action and gets a free full attack." yep, he still just wont die
Infinity Eye: as above "The Dragon can truly affect fate and is considered to be rolling natural ‘20’s on all rolls, or the maximum die result, whichever is better. Meanwhile, all enemies are considerd to be rolling ‘1’s on all die results." he still refuses to die
Nexus of the Spheres: "The area in which the Gankyil exists is shot with blinding and searing stellar light permeating all time and space. With each and every blow you land, this damage is revisted upon your target. This works like a constant Sunburst spell, though deals d10,000s damage equal to half your hd and reaches to all places within creation, all times all spaces, all universes, the entire Kosmic continuum or however you see fit, Plant and Undead creatures are instantly destroyed without save." yeah, that's very powerful

Last edited:

O_O

That's Awesome! I really like how you made a true upgrade to an Eschatol. The ability suite on this thing is crazy, and that's coming from "The Pinnacle of Hubris" himself lmao.

Last edited:

Remove ads