The Walking Dead 3.16 - Welcome to the Tombs (season finale! spoiler alert!)

NewJeffCT

First Post
The show ran 5 minutes long and it had some great moments, but was also a little slow at times.

I thought for sure Rick's crew would be attacking Woodbury while the Guv was attacking the prison. And, I thought Hershel would die, but he didn't.

Carl is turning into a cold blooded killer

Surprised the Governor lived.

Krug

Newshound
I thought it was a let down. All the tension building up about the showdown between the two forces, and instead of a boom, we get a fizz out! I guess the governor will return as a villain, but he could have made a real attack and still escaped. He should have known that there were still walkers inside.

Pretty disappointing overall, though the big death this episode was quite moving.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Why didn't the governor go back to Woodbury?

He'd go back and say, what, that those people in the prison killed *all* his entire force, but he and his two lieutenants? He'd taken pretty much every able-bodied person he had with him, and they are all dead - he no longer has the manpower to defend Woodbury, even if he can keep control. Which he can't, because he left *one* alive to tell the story of how much of a freakin' animal he's become.

I believe the applicable phrase is "burned bridges".

Pretty disappointing overall, though the big death this episode was quite moving.

Yeah, they way they killed Milton like that. Poor guy.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Which he can't, because he left *one* alive to tell the story of how much of a freakin' animal he's become.

Well...he didn't seem to know about the massacre survivor, but otherwise, yeah.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Given that he gave head shots to everyone else, and stopped and *looked* at her, and then held his fire, I'm thinking it was entirely knowing and willing.

darjr

I crit!
Given that he gave head shots to everyone else, and stopped and *looked* at her, and then held his fire, I'm thinking it was entirely knowing and willing.
Nah, I think a combination of him running out of ammo in his handgun and him wanting to punish the rest even more by letting them become zombies is what stopped him.

Anyway the town had supplies and probably more ammo, why would he leave that behind? There were only two 'fighters' with one gun.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases