[v.3.5] PbP Campaigns: DM's Eyes Only!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
THIS THREAD IS NOW A DM's EYES ONLY THREAD FOR BOTH MY CRISIS IN BLUFFSIDE AND CROW GOD PBP CAMPAIGNS! THIS THREAD WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR MY PLAYERS!

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
This thread was originally a recruitment thread for Crisis in Bluffside when it was over on The Piazza, so the first two pages are primarily interactions with former players.

The Kulan PbP is now live on The Piazza: See in The Crystal Globe forum: link.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Hrm, beguiler could be fun. Never actually played one of those.

Unfortunately I don't think I'll ever be able to play another Bard. I had an ultimately awesome Bard once that no other Bard will ever be able to compare to.
Well, think about the Beguiler. It would give the campaign a character who could stand in for both a rogue and an arcanist. And it would be a new experience for me as a DM. I've never had a player play that class before. And if you have another idea, feel free to run it by me. Just try to stick to official D&D classes.

Of course, if you just want to simple play a rogue or a wizard, that's fine too.

Any idea about race?

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Well, think about the Beguiler. It would give the campaign a character who could stand in for both a rogue and an arcanist. And it would be a new experience for me as a DM. I've never had a player play that class before. And if you have another idea, feel free to run it by me. Just try to stick to official D&D classes.

Of course, if you just want to simple play a rogue or a wizard, that's fine too.

Any idea about race?

I'll probably be a beguiler. Not sure on race yet. I'll try to have something up by the end of the day.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I'll probably be a beguiler. Not sure on race yet. I'll try to have something up by the end of the day.
Cool.

I'll put you down as officially being in the game. Is your Piazza username also going to be Dog Moon, or are you going to pick something else?

For race, look at the following post on The Piazza: Racial Choices for the Campaign

If you don't pick a race with a Level Adjustment, you gain one of the following bonus options...

Either a bonus feat (NOT a Fighter feat or a Metamagic feat) or an +1 to the multiplier for 1st-level skills (x4 becomes x5).

As well, for rolling abilities, use the following method...

roll 4d6 (drop lowest die), roll nine times, pick the best six, assign as you like.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
What do I use to roll dice?
You can use an online dice roller if you want, but if you just want to physically roll dice, I don't mind. All I ask is that you post the results of all nine sets of rolls including the discarded dice.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Good stats are always a must in my campaigns. I tend to be a bit brutal when it comes to combat. I don't like fudging die rolls. However, note that intricate grid combat won't be a huge factor in game play, at least to start. Thus, when picking feats, don't worry about tactical-style feats. Combats (I hope) will be more fluid.

Remove ads