[v.3.5] PbP Campaigns: DM's Eyes Only!

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Dog Moon, how's your PC coming along?

Good. I'm actually working on it right now. I got the stats and stuff ready except for equipment. I'm just trying to figure out the background of my character right now.

I'm going to need a little bit of help with the background because I'm unfamiliar with your world, but I should be able to post that soon.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Good. I'm actually working on it right now. I got the stats and stuff ready except for equipment. I'm just trying to figure out the background of my character right now.

I'm going to need a little bit of help with the background because I'm unfamiliar with your world, but I should be able to post that soon.
To figure out your background, take a look at this post on The Piazza: Kanpur: The Northwest. That is the main region for the campaign. However, if you want your PC to be from another part of Kanpur, it would be okay. All I ask is that you limit yourself to the western part of the continent.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I'm about to post several replies. TAD's character is the first of the others to arrive at the inn. Phellep will already be inside.

The inn's manager, Felix, isn't aware that you're there to help with the situation in the cellar, but you are not alone in the common room. There will be a few workers on break and a few locals that have already begun to visit the inn's well stocked bar.

I hope you have the basics of your PC's description ready.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I posted what needed to be posted in the other forum, plus my reason for not having been able to post recently... :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads